• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Can't Get Pampered Partner to Update

In summary, the person is having trouble updating their "pampered partner" and is getting a message to plug a phone line into their modem. They are unsure of what this means because they already have their phone line plugged in. Someone suggests calling tech support for help. Another person suggests checking if the phone line is securely plugged in and if the program is set to use the internet or phone line. The person eventually switches it to use the internet and it starts working.
Sannemomof4
Can anyone help? I cannot get pampered partner to update. It keeps saying i need to plug a phone line into my modem. I have no clue what it is talking about as the phone line is plugged into my modem and i have dsl so i am wondering if maybe this is the problem??? Please Help!! TIA! :confused:

All you need to do is to call tech support. They will help you with whatever you need. you can tell exactly what the problem is and they can help you fix it. They are great. The number should be in your calendar booklet. :)

Did you check to make sure your phone line was plugged in securely to the computer and the wall outlet? Sometimes it will come loose and then your modem won't work. But, if you are already online then it should be working. Also, if you are online then your modem is working.

Do you have your program set up to send thru the internet connection or through the phone line? If you have it set up to use an internet connection you must be online for it to work. If it is set up to just use the phone line, you cannot be online or it won't work. Other than that, I am out of ideas.

Personally, I have mine set up to use an internet connection and I am able to send shows and do a product update, but cannot do a complete program update. I have to change it to the phone line to get it to download a complete program update. I only have dial-up and it is not very reliable and I think that is why I have trouble.

Shawnna

thanks yallThanks i switched it over to internet and it appears to be working now! thanks so much
Sanne

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble updating your Pampered Partner. I understand how frustrating that can be. Have you tried contacting our technical support team? They may be able to walk you through the process and help troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing. Also, make sure that you have a strong and stable internet connection, as that could also be a factor in the update process. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist you. Best of luck!

1. Why won't my Pampered Partner update?

The most common reason for this issue is a poor internet connection. Make sure your device is connected to a stable network before attempting to update.

2. How do I update my Pampered Partner?

To update your Pampered Partner, go to the app store on your device and search for "Pampered Partner". Click on the app and then click on the "Update" button. If the button is not available, it means that the app is already up to date.

3. My Pampered Partner is stuck on the update screen. What should I do?

Try closing the app completely and then restarting your device. If that doesn't work, try clearing the app's cache or reinstalling the app.

4. The update keeps failing. What could be the problem?

This could be due to a variety of reasons such as an unstable internet connection, insufficient storage space on your device, or an outdated operating system. Make sure to address these issues and try updating again.

5. I'm still having trouble updating my Pampered Partner. Who can I contact for help?

If you have tried all the above solutions and are still unable to update your Pampered Partner, you can contact the app's customer support for further assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and provide a solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchefjunkie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • bbstephan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jessica_momof6
  • greenmaze