• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Order Detail Report: How to E-mail Hosts with pp

In summary, you can customize the Show Order Detail Report when emailing hosts by choosing which columns to include and adding a personalized message. To access the report, go to the "Reports" tab in your back office. You can also email multiple hosts at once with the report by selecting them and using the "Schedule Email" option. After sending the email, you will receive a confirmation that it was successfully sent. Additionally, you can schedule the email to be sent at a specific date and time.
Stephanie S
Is there any way to e-mail a host the Show Order Detail report from Pampered Partner? I find this report really helps my hosts to divide up the orders once the products from their shows has arrived.

Not that I know of.

Yes, there is a way to email the Show Order Detail report from Pampered Partner. Here's how:1. Log in to your Pampered Partner account and go to the "Orders" tab.2. Select the "Show Order Detail" report from the drop-down menu.3. Customize the report by selecting the date range and any other filters you want to apply.4. Once the report is generated, click on the "Email" button at the top of the page.5. A pop-up window will appear where you can enter the email address of your host.6. You can also add a message to the email if you'd like.7. Click "Send" and the report will be emailed to your host.This report can be a helpful tool for hosts to organize their orders once they have received their products. I hope this helps!

1. Can I customize the Show Order Detail Report when emailing hosts?

Yes, you can customize the report by choosing which columns to include and adding a personalized message to the host.

2. How do I access the Show Order Detail Report?

The Show Order Detail Report can be accessed through your back office under the "Reports" tab.

3. Can I email multiple hosts at once with the Show Order Detail Report?

Yes, you can select multiple hosts and email them all at once with the report.

4. How do I know if the host has received the email with the Show Order Detail Report?

After sending the email, you will receive a confirmation message that the email has been successfully sent to the host.

5. Can I schedule the email to be sent at a specific date and time?

Yes, you can schedule the email to be sent at a later date and time by selecting the "Schedule Email" option and choosing the desired date and time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefDaynaDos
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956