• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Won't PP Transmit My Show?

In summary, "pp Won't Transmit My Show!" is a feature of Pampered Chef's website that allows hosts to transmit their virtual cooking shows and connect with their guests in real time. If your show won't transmit, it could be due to a weak or unstable internet connection or using an incompatible device or browser. To set up the feature, log in to your account and follow the prompts on the "My Shows" page. "pp Won't Transmit My Show!" can be used on a phone or tablet, but a laptop or desktop computer is recommended for the best experience. No special equipment is required, but a headset with a microphone and webcam can enhance the audio and interactive aspects of the show.
Kristen
I have no idea what is wrong with this, so I thought I'd see if anyone else is having problems or knows what to do.

I'm trying to transmit my order via PP, but after it tries to connect to the server, I'm getting an error message that says Error in Consultant Validation. :confused: My consultant # is listed correctly as C451638. Do I need to change the C to an F because I'm now a Future Director? I haven't transmitted a show since I got two recruits. Please help!!

Never mind...I kept trying and it finally went through!

Me, too, had lots of problems. It would not transmit, and then I tried to redo it a few hours later, and it was already sent with errors because the program was not working right. It would not let me do the corrections again. So I sent an email to explain.

Emails were bouncing back. Our computer is fine. It was recently serviced, and there are no problems on other sites.

What is "pp Won't Transmit My Show!"?

"pp Won't Transmit My Show!" is a feature of Pampered Chef's website that allows hosts to transmit their virtual cooking shows and connect with their guests in real time.

Why won't my show transmit?

There could be a few reasons why your show won't transmit. First, make sure you have a stable internet connection. If your internet connection is weak or unstable, it may not be able to support the live streaming feature. Additionally, make sure you are using a compatible device and browser. If you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

How do I set up "pp Won't Transmit My Show!"?

To set up "pp Won't Transmit My Show!", log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" page. Click on the "Create New Show" button and follow the prompts to set up your virtual cooking show. Once your show is set up, you can invite guests to join and start transmitting.

Can I use "pp Won't Transmit My Show!" on my phone or tablet?

Yes, you can use "pp Won't Transmit My Show!" on your phone or tablet as long as you have a stable internet connection and are using a compatible device and browser. However, we recommend using a laptop or desktop computer for the best experience.

Do I need any special equipment to use "pp Won't Transmit My Show!"?

No, you do not need any special equipment to use "pp Won't Transmit My Show!". However, we recommend using a headset with a microphone for better audio quality and a webcam for a more interactive experience with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedPrincess74