1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pampered Partner won't transmit my show!

1. Kristen

Kristen Member

I have no idea what is wrong with this, so I thought I'd see if anyone else is having problems or knows what to do.

I'm trying to transmit my order via PP, but after it tries to connect to the server, I'm getting an error message that says Error in Consultant Validation. :confused: My consultant # is listed correctly as C451638. Do I need to change the C to an F because I'm now a Future Director? I haven't transmitted a show since I got two recruits. Please help!!

Nov 29, 2005
  2. Kristen

Kristen Member

Never mind...I kept trying and it finally went through!

Nov 29, 2005
  3. Happy Mom

Happy Mom Member

Me, too, had lots of problems. It would not transmit, and then I tried to redo it a few hours later, and it was already sent with errors because the program was not working right. It would not let me do the corrections again. So I sent an email to explain.

Emails were bouncing back. Our computer is fine. It was recently serviced, and there are no problems on other sites.

Nov 30, 2005
Have something to add?