• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Download and Install PP V 19.5 for Windows 7.0 | Consultant's Corner

In summary, "pp V 19.5" is a way of identifying and differentiating different versions of a software or program. The number "19.5" represents the specific version number and may indicate updates, bug fixes, or new features. To find out the version of "pp" you have, you can check the "About" or "Help" section within the software. The "V" in "pp V 19.5" stands for "version" and is commonly used to denote different versions of products. It is important to know the version of "pp" in order to troubleshoot any issues and determine if updates or new features are available.
lsebek
I am trying to locate a copy of PP 19.5 to download and install in Windows 7.0 but don't seem to be able to find it in Consultant's Corner. Am I just overlooking where the link is located?:chef:

You are in Canada, yes? (saw your other post).

Yes, I am in Canada (part of the Sickinger group out of Ontario). Unfortunately, my Director is away on Vacation and I can't seem to find the link to the PP software on Consultant's Corner. I might be wrong about the version I need (I only referenced 19.5 because I saw a reference to it on another website). Basically, I can install any version and then use it to upgrade to the most recent version & product database.

We are only at version 16.2.1. If you go to Consultants corner under Download Center, you'll find Pampered Partner. Click on it and to your left you will be able to see where you can download an "upgrade". This is the option you want. Good luck!

Thanks; found it

What is "pp V 19.5"?

"pp V 19.5" refers to a specific version of a software or program, where "pp" stands for "product" and "V" stands for "version". It is a way of identifying and differentiating different versions of the same product.

What does the number "19.5" represent in "pp V 19.5"?

The number "19.5" in "pp V 19.5" represents the specific version number of the product. This number may indicate updates, bug fixes, or new features that have been implemented in the software.

How can I find out what version of "pp" I have?

To find out what version of "pp" you have, you can open the software and go to the "About" or "Help" section. This will usually display the version number and any other relevant information about the product.

What does the "V" stand for in "pp V 19.5"?

The "V" in "pp V 19.5" stands for "version", indicating that the number following it represents the specific version number of the product. This is a common way of denoting different versions of software or programs.

Why is it important to know the version of "pp"?

Knowing the version of "pp" is important because it can help you troubleshoot any issues or errors you may encounter while using the software. It can also help you determine if you have the latest version and if any updates or new features are available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • luckystar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Bexs50