• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PP 13.3 Update: Need Help from PP Experts!

In summary, your director is having a problem updating to PP 13.3 from PP 13.1. She needs to insert a disc to finish the update. If someone out there is PP saavy, they can help her by posting a solution.
cooking_girl
Gold Member
Hi everyone! My director is OOT and my only recruit is having a problem doing a program update from PP 13.1 to 13.3. It is stating saying that she needs to insert a disc to finish the download, which she tried the Fall/Winter '05 PP disc, but nothing worked. She basically has PP 13.2 installed which I never knew existed. Her January host bonus and products are showing up, but the 50% more in free products is not showing up in the host's order. If someone out there is PP saavy, please post a solution for me--- I don't know what to tell her since customer service is closed on the weekend. Help! :confused:

Amy R. Czyz
Independent Consultant
Kenmore, NY

Have her go to CC and download from there. I have also had problems in the past and found if I just closed the program, went to CC, downloaded from there it was all good!

Good luck!

She tried it and that didn't work! Any other suggestions?

It worked for me..
cooking_girl said:
Hi everyone! My director is OOT and my only recruit is having a problem doing a program update from PP 13.1 to 13.3. It is stating saying that she needs to insert a disc to finish the download, which she tried the Fall/Winter '05 PP disc, but nothing worked. She basically has PP 13.2 installed which I never knew existed. Her January host bonus and products are showing up, but the 50% more in free products is not showing up in the host's order. If someone out there is PP saavy, please post a solution for me--- I don't know what to tell her since customer service is closed on the weekend. Help! :confused:

I had the same problem today! I was entering my only show for January and the 50% more in free products did not show up! I checked and I had PP 13.2 installed. I went to Consultant's Corner and there is a FULL INSTALL for PP 13.3 under the Managing My Business Tab. There is also just an UPGRADE version for those who already have installed the Fall 2005 CD. So I downloaded the Upgrade and it worked. Maybe your recruit downloaded the wrong one?

Thank you ladies for writing in since I am new to chef success. It is nice to know that we can network to help each other out!

I did have her try the "Upgrade" and it still asked for a disc. My director will be back today, so hopefully she will know the answer too. I'm wondering if she should install the "complete" 13.3 edition even though she already has PP on her computer. I don't know if starting last Sept has to do with anything, therefore meaning she has only installed one disc worth of PP which was in her SS kit. Not sure... But, I will let you know the answer when I find out, since January is ticking away! :confused:

I went to consultants corner and then to download center then scrolled down to pp and clicked on Update 13.3.
It worked!

I had the same problemCooking girl
I had the same problem. I called tech support. I have to completely close Windows task manager for updates. Tell her to try that. Laura :)

What is a pp Update Question?

A pp Update Question is a question asked by a Pampered Chef consultant regarding updates or changes to their account or business, typically related to their sales, orders, or commission.

How can I get help with a pp Update Question?

If you have a pp Update Question, you can reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 or submit a request through our online contact form. Our team will be happy to assist you and provide any necessary updates or information.

What information should I provide when submitting a pp Update Question?

When submitting a pp Update Question, please provide your name, consultant ID, and a detailed description of the issue or update you need assistance with. This will help our team quickly and accurately address your question.

How long does it typically take for a pp Update Question to be resolved?

We strive to address and resolve all pp Update Questions as quickly as possible. However, the resolution time may vary depending on the complexity of the issue. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated timeframe for resolution when you submit your question.

Can I make changes to my account or business through a pp Update Question?

No, pp Update Questions are meant for inquiries and updates only. If you need to make changes to your account or business, please contact our customer service team or your upline consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newbietoPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
rlombas
Back