• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficiently Sort Through Past Customers' Purchases in PP - Tips from Rhonda B.

In summary, Rhonda wants to contact all the past customers who purchased the mixing bowl set about the new 8 qt. bowl in August. She wants to be able to say she met them at "Mary's" party.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

I thought I would ask you before calling support. Can we sort through our past customers by what they purchased. For example, I want to contact everyone who purchased the mixing bowl set about the new 8 qt. in August. How can I sort for those customers w/o having to go through all the shows?

Also, I know we can sort by purchase price to send notices out to our best customers; however, is there a way to link them up to the show they attended?
If I call them, I want to be able to say I met you at "Mary's" party.

I haven't had a lot of time to do training in PP. Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rhonda B.

For the bowls-
Go into PP and on the top bar click the "PP" symbol with the magnifying glass. This will take you to the reports page. Click on the "Total Items Sold History Report" and enter in the # for the ss bowls in both fields. Make sure that the calendar is for the whole time you've been doing PC, or just the length of time that you want to contact people from. Click okay and a page with the list of people will open in a new window.

When you sort by purchase price is there anything saying the show number by their name? I have never seen a report that didn't have this info, but I didn't know that we could search by purchase price. Hope this helps!

Don't forget to include all the numbers for allthe sets of SS bowls.

We had the Host special - HG90 and we also have the half price special with the whisks - HP14.
I was doing the same thing when I realized I didn't have all the sets I knew I sold.

1. How do I access my past customers' purchases in PP?

To access your past customers' purchases in PP, go to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can filter by date range or customer name to find the purchases you are looking for.

2. Can I sort past purchases by product category?

Yes, you can sort past purchases by product category. In the "Orders" tab, click on the "Filter" button and select the product category you are interested in. This will show you all purchases within that category.

3. How can I see the total amount a customer has spent on Pampered Chef products?

To see the total amount a customer has spent on Pampered Chef products, go to their customer profile and click on the "Purchase History" tab. This will show you a breakdown of all their past purchases and the total amount spent.

4. Is there a way to export past purchase data from PP?

Yes, you can export past purchase data from PP. In the "Orders" tab, click on the "Export" button and select the date range and format you want to export the data in. This can be useful for tracking sales or analyzing customer purchase patterns.

5. Can I save filters for future use when sorting through past purchases?

Yes, you can save filters for future use when sorting through past purchases. After applying a filter, click on the "Save Filter" button and give it a name. This will allow you to quickly access the same filter in the future without having to set it up again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katem51
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PamperedK