• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Partner - Sorting??

pampchefrhondab

Feb 18, 2005
Hi Everyone,

I thought I would ask you before calling support. Can we sort through our past customers by what they purchased. For example, I want to contact everyone who purchased the mixing bowl set about the new 8 qt. in August. How can I sort for those customers w/o having to go through all the shows?

Also, I know we can sort by purchase price to send notices out to our best customers; however, is there a way to link them up to the show they attended?
If I call them, I want to be able to say I met you at "Mary's" party.

I haven't had a lot of time to do training in PP. Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rhonda B.

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
For the bowls-
Go into PP and on the top bar click the "PP" symbol with the magnifying glass. This will take you to the reports page. Click on the "Total Items Sold History Report" and enter in the # for the ss bowls in both fields. Make sure that the calendar is for the whole time you've been doing PC, or just the length of time that you want to contact people from. Click okay and a page with the list of people will open in a new window.

When you sort by purchase price is there anything saying the show number by their name? I have never seen a report that didn't have this info, but I didn't know that we could search by purchase price. Hope this helps!

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Don't forget to include all the numbers for all

the sets of SS bowls.

We had the Host special - HG90 and we also have the half price special with the whisks - HP14.
I was doing the same thing when I realized I didn't have all the sets I knew I sold.