• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Partner Reminders: Tips for Managing Parties and Staying Organized

In summary, the conversation is about a person trying to remember how to use the Pampered Partner program and asking for help. They mention using a planner to keep track of tasks and someone suggests using the Pampered Partner User Guide for assistance. The person also mentions having the recipe for PC sauces and asks if there is anything else that would be helpful. Another person shares their experience with using the planner and the User Guide.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
Okay so I know I have been around for a while as I remember pampered partner and I actually miss the reminder part of that program. When you started a party all the reminds popped up so you didn't forget anything. Did anyone by any chance right these all down. I am trying to figure out when to send things, when to call etc and I cant seem to find that answer. Would anyone have some sort of notes on that they could share please?

I am so sorry to ask but I am trying to get back in the swing of things and know this would help. I do have the recipe for the PC sauces and such. I am not sure if there is something else that would be helpful. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.I use my planner to remind me of when to send things.I use my planner to remind me of when to send things.Yes, I use my planner too. It is a great way to keep track of what needs to be done and when. I use the monthly view and write in what to mail and when, calls, etc. I also use the weekly view for a quick glance of what I need to do for the week. If you go to your consultant's only site, click on the link for the new consultant kit, scroll down and there should be a link for the Pampered Partner User Guide. You can download it and use it to help you. I find it helpful to have right next to my computer as I am working. I have been with PC for almost 2 years and I still refer to it often. Hope this helps! Welcome back!Have something to add?

What is "pp Reminders"?

"pp Reminders" is a feature or tool used by individuals or businesses to send automated reminders to others regarding pending payments or invoices. It helps to keep track of outstanding payments and ensure timely payments are made.

How does "pp Reminders" work?

"pp Reminders" works by allowing users to set up reminders for upcoming payments or due dates. These reminders can be sent via email or text message to the recipient. The recipient will then receive a notification reminding them of the payment or invoice that needs to be paid.

Is "pp Reminders" secure?

Yes, "pp Reminders" is secure as it uses encryption and secure servers to protect user's information. It also follows strict privacy policies to ensure the safety of user's data.

Can I customize the "pp Reminders" settings?

Yes, you can customize the "pp Reminders" settings according to your needs. You can choose the frequency of reminders, the content of the reminder message, and the preferred mode of communication.

Is there a cost for using "pp Reminders"?

The cost for using "pp Reminders" may vary depending on the service provider or platform you are using. Some may offer it for free, while others may charge a small fee per reminder sent. It is best to check with the provider for their pricing plans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mminikus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mminikus
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • ChefJesssica