• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Easily Track Orders by Contact: Tips for Managing Your Business

In summary, the conversation discusses different ways to retrieve information on items purchased by a specific contact. The first method involves using PP Autogenerate to create a follow-up reminder with the host's name, and then using the Show Order Detail report to view each guest's purchases. The second method is to use the Total Item Sold History Report and input the customer's name to see all of their purchases.
ChefSandyK
Okay, maybe I'm missing something (wouldn't be the first time, that's for sure). Is there a way to call up all of the items any given contact has ordered? For example, let's saw 2 months ago I had a show for Sue. At that time, I put in a follow-up action reminder for all of the guests at her show. Problem is, now it's two month later. I am having names come up under my action reminders and I have no idea whose party they attended, let alone what they ordered. I know I can do it under the Total Items sold report, but that way really isn't user friendly...doesn't include the name of the host, group the items by party, etc. Is there a better way to work this that I'm just not figuring out?

Thanks,
Sandy

Last edited:
Here is what I doDo you have PP Autogenerate your follow-up date? When I have PP auto-generate my follow-up as I am putting the data into the show, it will list who the host was in the left hand side of my daily reminder page ("Auto generated from xxx's show") when the follow-up day comes due. I then go to Pampered Partner- Reports, Show Order Detail. Call up the show by host, say "No" to payment summary only, and it will list each guest and what was ordered.

Alternatively, you can just look up the show on your screen rather than printing it out.

Robin

you can go into PP total item sold history report and put the customers name in and it will give you a list of everything they have purchased. I think that is what you are asking about.

Thank you bothI knew there was an easier way than the way I was doing it. :eek:

Have a great night,
Sandy

Hi Sandy,I completely understand your frustration with trying to track orders from past parties and guests. There is actually a really easy way to see all the items a contact has ordered. Here's how:1. In your Consultant's Corner, go to the "Contacts" tab.
2. Click on the "Search Contacts" button.
3. In the "Search By" section, select "Order History."
4. In the "Order Date" section, choose the date range you want to see orders from (in this case, 2 months ago).
5. In the "Host Name" section, type in the name of the host for that party (in this case, Sue).
6. Click on the "Search" button.This will bring up a list of all the contacts who attended Sue's party and their orders. You can also click on each contact's name to see more details about their orders.I hope this helps and makes it easier for you to keep track of past orders. Let me know if you have any other questions.Happy cooking!
Pampered Chef Consultant

What is "pp Questions"?

"pp Questions" is a term used to refer to the practice of asking questions that begin with the words "what", "where", "when", "who", "why", or "how". These are known as "wh-questions" and are commonly used in conversations, interviews, and surveys to gather information.

Why are "pp Questions" important?

"pp Questions" are important because they allow us to gather specific information and gain a better understanding of a topic or situation. These types of questions are open-ended, meaning they cannot be answered with a simple "yes" or "no", and require more detailed responses. They also encourage critical thinking and promote effective communication.

How do I ask a good "pp Question"?

To ask a good "pp Question", start by using one of the "wh-" words mentioned above. Then, make sure the question is clear and specific, avoiding any ambiguity. It should also be relevant to the topic at hand. Lastly, try to keep the question open-ended to allow for more detailed and informative answers.

What are some examples of "pp Questions"?

Examples of "pp Questions" include "What is your favorite food?", "Where did you go on vacation last year?", "When is your birthday?", "Who is your favorite musician?", "Why did you choose that career path?", and "How do you feel about the current political climate?"

How can "pp Questions" be used in different settings?

"pp Questions" can be used in various settings, such as interviews, surveys, classroom discussions, and casual conversations. They can also be used in different contexts, including personal, academic, and professional situations. The key is to ask relevant and well-crafted questions to gather useful information and promote meaningful dialogue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • kam