1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pampered Partner Questions

1. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Okay, maybe I'm missing something (wouldn't be the first time, that's for sure). Is there a way to call up all of the items any given contact has ordered? For example, let's saw 2 months ago I had a show for Sue. At that time, I put in a follow-up action reminder for all of the guests at her show. Problem is, now it's two month later. I am having names come up under my action reminders and I have no idea whose party they attended, let alone what they ordered. I know I can do it under the Total Items sold report, but that way really isn't user friendly...doesn't include the name of the host, group the items by party, etc. Is there a better way to work this that I'm just not figuring out?

Thanks,
    Sandy

Last edited: Jan 3, 2006
    Jan 3, 2006
  2. priscilla

priscilla Guest

Here is what I do

Do you have PP Autogenerate your follow-up date? When I have PP auto-generate my follow-up as I am putting the data into the show, it will list who the host was in the left hand side of my daily reminder page ("Auto generated from xxx's show") when the follow-up day comes due. I then go to Pampered Partner- Reports, Show Order Detail. Call up the show by host, say "No" to payment summary only, and it will list each guest and what was ordered.

Alternatively, you can just look up the show on your screen rather than printing it out.

Robin

Jan 3, 2006
  3. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

you can go into PP total item sold history report and put the customers name in and it will give you a list of everything they have purchased. I think that is what you are asking about.

Jan 3, 2006
  4. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Thank you both

I knew there was an easier way than the way I was doing it. :eek:

Have a great night,
    Sandy

Jan 5, 2006
Have something to add?