• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update Pampered Partner Shipping Rate from 3.50 to 4.00 - Quick Fix Guide

In summary, to update the shipping rate for Pampered Partner, log into your Pampered Chef account, click on the "Shipping" tab, select "Edit Shipping Rates", find the current rate of 3.50, enter the new rate of 4.00, and click "Save". This will update the shipping rate for all future orders. You cannot update the shipping rate for individual products, but you can create a shipping adjustment for specific products. This update will not affect previous orders, only future ones. You can set different shipping rates for different regions by creating shipping adjustments. It is recommended to review and update your shipping rates at least once a year.
greenmaze
Help. I have updated pampered partner on my computer but the shipping rate has not updated. Could someone please tell me how to update it from 3.50 to 4.00. Thanks a lot.

Did you do the update from Pampered Partner or did you upload the disk that came with the new Spring Paperwork? I think it updates with the Spring Paperwork and then when you enter a show that has at least a March date it would have the new shipping amount.

I updated from PP, my disk drive is not working on my computer. I wonder if there is another way around it? Thanks.

1. How do I update the Pampered Partner shipping rate from 3.50 to 4.00?

To update the shipping rate for Pampered Partner, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Pampered Chef account.
2. Click on the "Shipping" tab.
3. Select "Edit Shipping Rates".
4. Find the current rate of 3.50 and click on it.
5. Enter the new rate of 4.00 and click "Save".
The shipping rate will now be updated to 4.00 for all future orders.

2. Can I update the shipping rate for individual products?

No, the shipping rate can only be updated for all products at once. If you want to offer a different rate for specific products, you can create a shipping adjustment in the "Shipping" tab and apply it to those products.

3. Will this update affect previous orders?

No, this update will only affect future orders. Previous orders will still have the shipping rate of 3.50.

4. Can I set different shipping rates for different regions?

Yes, you can set different shipping rates for different regions by creating shipping adjustments in the "Shipping" tab. This will allow you to offer different rates based on the customer's location.

5. How often should I update my shipping rates?

It is recommended to review and update your shipping rates at least once a year, as shipping costs may change over time. However, you can update them more frequently if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • irishjc820