• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Partner question

Jan 9, 2006
I am brand new to Pampered Chef (and this site - which is great!) and I am a little frustrated with the Pampered Partner software. As a teacher, we only have mac computers in our home and at work and the Pampered Partner is not compatible with them. I've been told to purchase Virtual PC software - but from what I can find it runs about $200! Way more than I can currently afford. I currently have 3 catalog shows going on and I'm leary about how I will figure up everything without Pampered Partner. Anybody else have this problem? If so, how did you resolve it? Thanks.

Danaher

pamperedval

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Not Easy with a Mac

Unfortunately the Pampered Partner program does not work well with the Mac. I bought the Virtual PC to start my business and then had problems with the program running really slowly and it took forever to enter show orders. I am now in SS month 3 and I gave up on the Mac a month ago and have been using my husbands PC laptop that he can bring home from work. I am getting a hand-me-down Dell from someone in my family so that I can just dedicate that computer to PC stuff.

I wouldn't waste your money on the Virtual PC - maybe you can find a used computer yourself. Good luck!