1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pampered Partner question

1. I am brand new to Pampered Chef (and this site - which is great!) and I am a little frustrated with the Pampered Partner software. As a teacher, we only have mac computers in our home and at work and the Pampered Partner is not compatible with them. I've been told to purchase Virtual PC software - but from what I can find it runs about $200! Way more than I can currently afford. I currently have 3 catalog shows going on and I'm leary about how I will figure up everything without Pampered Partner. Anybody else have this problem? If so, how did you resolve it? Thanks.

Danaher

Jan 11, 2006
  2. pamperedval

pamperedval Member Gold Member

Not Easy with a Mac

Unfortunately the Pampered Partner program does not work well with the Mac. I bought the Virtual PC to start my business and then had problems with the program running really slowly and it took forever to enter show orders. I am now in SS month 3 and I gave up on the Mac a month ago and have been using my husbands PC laptop that he can bring home from work. I am getting a hand-me-down Dell from someone in my family so that I can just dedicate that computer to PC stuff.

I wouldn't waste your money on the Virtual PC - maybe you can find a used computer yourself. Good luck!

Jan 11, 2006
Have something to add?