• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Shipping Address for Hostess Show Delivery - Tips and Tricks

In summary, as a consultant, you can easily change the shipping address for your hostess' show without changing her contact information. Simply enter your name and address in the shipping information and uncheck the option to change contact info before submitting the show. This will ensure that you receive all the benefits and avoid any confusion with addresses.
mrssyvo
How to I change the shipping address of show from hostess to myself. I have a hostess who has 3 kids under 3, and as I service to her, I am going to separate and prepare her show for delivery. Is there a way to do it without changing her contact information in contact manager?

mrssyvo said:
How to I change the shipping address of show from hostess to myself. I have a hostess who has 3 kids under 3, and as I service to her, I am going to separate and prepare her show for delivery. Is there a way to do it without changing her contact information in contact manager?
Just put c/o Consultant's Name (replace with your name) in the first address line and your address in the second. I also change the daytime phone number to mine in case UPS has a problem and needs to call. If you don't do the c/o part PC will think that the host lives with you and you will not get all the benefits.

Make sure to do this JUST before you submit the show and make sure the contact box is not checked off or you'll end up with your hostess' address listed as your own in contact management.

I just enter the show as normal and before sending I go to the hostess' order, click on shipping, change it to c/o my name in first address line, my address in the next line and then 'unclick' change contact info and that's it. You'll be able to check when you start to submit and it confirms the address that you've done it correctly.

Thnak you very much. I figured there had to be an easier way to do it.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out and asking about changing the shipping address for your hostess' show. I completely understand wanting to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible for your hostess, especially with three little ones to take care of. As a consultant, you have the ability to change the shipping address for your hostess' show without altering her contact information in the contact manager. Here's how:1. Log into your consultant account and go to the "My Shows" tab.
2. Find the show in question and click on the "Edit" button next to it.
3. In the "Shipping Information" section, you should see the option to "Change Shipping Address."
4. Click on that and enter in the new shipping address for yourself.
5. Click "Save" and you're all set! The show will now be shipped to your address instead of your hostess'.I hope this helps and makes things easier for both you and your hostess. Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance. Happy cooking!

What is a pp Question?

A pp Question is a type of question that asks for a personal opinion or perspective on a certain topic. The "pp" stands for "personal perspective."

How do you ask a pp Question?

To ask a pp Question, you can simply start the question with "What is your personal perspective on..." or "What is your opinion on..." This will prompt the person to share their personal thoughts and views on the topic.

What is the purpose of a pp Question?

The purpose of a pp Question is to gain insight into an individual's thoughts, feelings, and opinions on a particular subject. It can also help to encourage open and honest communication and promote deeper understanding and connection between individuals.

When is it appropriate to ask a pp Question?

A pp Question can be asked in a variety of situations, such as during a conversation, in a group discussion, or during a therapy session. It is most appropriate when the topic is relevant and when the individual is comfortable discussing their personal thoughts and perspectives.

What are some examples of pp Questions?

Examples of pp Questions include "What is your personal perspective on the current political climate?" "What is your opinion on the use of technology in education?" and "How do you feel about the impact of social media on society?" These questions can vary in topic and can be tailored to fit the specific conversation or discussion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • littlemaisyPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChrisT