1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pampered Partner Question

1. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

How to I change the shipping address of show from hostess to myself. I have a hostess who has 3 kids under 3, and as I service to her, I am going to separate and prepare her show for delivery. Is there a way to do it without changing her contact information in contact manager?

Jan 9, 2006
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Just put c/o Consultant's Name (replace with your name) in the first address line and your address in the second. I also change the daytime phone number to mine in case UPS has a problem and needs to call. If you don't do the c/o part PC will think that the host lives with you and you will not get all the benefits.

Jan 9, 2006
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Make sure to do this JUST before you submit the show and make sure the contact box is not checked off or you'll end up with your hostess' address listed as your own in contact management.

I just enter the show as normal and before sending I go to the hostess' order, click on shipping, change it to c/o my name in first address line, my address in the next line and then 'unclick' change contact info and that's it. You'll be able to check when you start to submit and it confirms the address that you've done it correctly.

Jan 9, 2006
  4. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

Thnak you very much. I figured there had to be an easier way to do it.

Jan 9, 2006
Have something to add?