• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PP Version Issue: Fall/Winter 2005 Edition

In summary, if you are using a dial-up connection, you need to do an update every month. If you are using a wireless connection, the update is very fast.
PamperedJess
I was putting an order in for myself last night and I got the message when I tried to transmit the show that I was using an old version of PP. I am using the fall/winter 2005 version. Anyone had this problem or know how to solve it?

Download updates to Pampered Partner regularlyIn the Weekly Bites (I think last week, may have been week before), it specified that you must download the updates in order to submit future shows because there were many changes to Pampered Partner.

Because I'm on dial-up internet, I always go to Consultant's Corner and see what the most recent update is before doing it "just because" from Pampered Partner. You definitely need to do it once a month to keep most recent specials, etc.

I'm running 13.1.2 right now and no problems.

Thanks so much I will have to try that and see if it works...hopefully it does. I was so frustrated when it wasn't working.

Same thing happened to me, Jess. I had used the disk in the paperwork changeover kit to upgrade and then when I tried to submit my first September show, it wouldn't take it. I just clicked on "download update" and it started working fine. Weird, huh?

wendy

Do I do the update through Pampered Partner?

I do my updates through Pampered Partner. If you are using dial-up I find it easier to do the download late at night. Otherwise, the download timed out. Not anymore though the download on my wireless DSL is lightening fast anytime.

I am currently running version 13.2.

Yes, when you have Pampered Partner open, look at the very top "Shows...Contacts...Personal Info...." etc. and Update is in the middle. Click that, then click "Download Program Update" and it will take care of the rest. (If I'm remembering right, that is. You might need to click "OK" or something like that if prompted. ;) )

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items to help people prepare delicious and healthy meals at home.

How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and pay a one-time enrollment fee. As a consultant, you can earn a commission on your sales and receive discounts on products.

What is a "pp Question"?

A "pp Question" is a frequently asked question about Pampered Chef products or the company in general. These questions are often answered by consultants or through the company's customer service department.

What are the most popular Pampered Chef products?

Some of the most popular Pampered Chef products include the Deep Covered Baker, the Manual Food Processor, and the Stoneware Baking Sheet. Other top-selling items include the Quick Cooker, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and the Garlic Press.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products and discounts. As a host, you can invite friends and family to your home or host an online party to showcase and try out Pampered Chef products. Your consultant will help you plan and host the party and answer any questions your guests may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedJess
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedJess
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
smarteez2
  • dianevill