• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Supplies via Pampered Partner: A Guide for Non-Commission Sales

L
ltkacz
To order supplies via Pampered Partner - do I put that under non-commission sales or someplace else?

Thanks.

Liz Breitner

continued from aboveDo you get free shipping on your first supply order?

Yes, a supply order is under non-commissionable sales. If you place just one supply order a month, the shipping is $3.25 (going up to $3.50 Sept. 1st). If you place more than once a month, I believe you're charged the same as direct shipping customers do on their orders. I just placed a huge supply order that came in a big, heavy box and it was so nice that I paid VERY little shipping on it!

One more question....Then...if I'm going to do a supply order - I'm ordering little stuff to give away as door prize (my SS1 is September) then I might as well order the SS extra big supply order "special" along with that, otherwise I'm going to pay extra when I go to order the SS special order - right?

actually I don't think you can combine your booster and an order. If that is what you are talking about. I believe you have to mail in the form for your suppy booster.

Yep, Shana was right. They are two separate orders. But I just clarified with HO yesterday...they both get the cheaper shipping rate. The direct shipping rate which is more expensive wouldn't kick in unless you placed a SECOND supply order this month.

1. What is Pampered Partner and how does it work?

Pampered Partner is a platform provided by a direct sales company, such as Pampered Chef, for their consultants to order supplies and manage their business. It allows for easy online ordering and tracking of sales and commissions.

2. Can I order supplies via Pampered Partner if I am a non-commission salesperson?

Yes, you can still order supplies through Pampered Partner even if you do not receive commission on your sales. The platform is available for all consultants to use for ordering purposes.

3. Do I need to create an account on Pampered Partner to order supplies?

Yes, in order to use Pampered Partner, you will need to create an account. This will require your consultant ID number and a password. If you do not have this information, you can contact your consultant or the company for assistance.

4. How do I know which category to select when ordering supplies on Pampered Partner?

The category you should select will depend on the type of supplies you are ordering. For example, if you are ordering kitchen tools, you would select the "Kitchen Tools" category. If you are unsure, you can always reach out to your consultant for guidance.

5. Can I track my orders and shipments on Pampered Partner?

Yes, Pampered Partner allows you to track your orders and shipments. You can view the status of your orders and see when they are expected to be delivered. This can help you plan and prepare for upcoming events or parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking with Nicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • SusanBP0129
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef joy