1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pampered Partner question

Tags:
  1. ltkacz

ltkacz Guest

To order supplies via Pampered Partner - do I put that under non-commission sales or someplace else?

Thanks.

Liz Breitner

Aug 17, 2005
  2. ltkacz

ltkacz Guest

continued from above

Do you get free shipping on your first supply order?

Aug 17, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Yes, a supply order is under non-commissionable sales. If you place just one supply order a month, the shipping is $3.25 (going up to $3.50 Sept. 1st). If you place more than once a month, I believe you're charged the same as direct shipping customers do on their orders. I just placed a huge supply order that came in a big, heavy box and it was so nice that I paid VERY little shipping on it!

Aug 17, 2005
  4. ltkacz

ltkacz Guest

One more question....

Then...if I'm going to do a supply order - I'm ordering little stuff to give away as door prize (my SS1 is September) then I might as well order the SS extra big supply order "special" along with that, otherwise I'm going to pay extra when I go to order the SS special order - right?

Aug 18, 2005
  5. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

actually I don't think you can combine your booster and an order. If that is what you are talking about. I believe you have to mail in the form for your suppy booster.

Aug 19, 2005
  6. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Yep, Shana was right. They are two separate orders. But I just clarified with HO yesterday...they both get the cheaper shipping rate. The direct shipping rate which is more expensive wouldn't kick in unless you placed a SECOND supply order this month.

Aug 19, 2005
Have something to add?