• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tips for Adding a New Show and Ensuring Proper Host Benefits in PP

In summary, to add a new show to your Pampered Chef account, log in to your consultant dashboard and click on the "Schedule a Show" tab. From there, you can enter the date and time of the show, as well as the host's information. To ensure that your host receives their proper benefits, double check that all of their information is entered correctly when scheduling the show. Additionally, communicate with your host about the benefits they can earn and encourage them to invite guests. You can add multiple shows for the same host within a year, but keep in mind that benefits may vary. Before adding a new show, collect the host's name, contact information, and preferred show date and time. To track the progress of your host
paydaymom
I am having my first show booked off of another show. When I go into PP and click add show and find host, it only shows me old hosts. I checked to make sure that I listed her booking in the show and I did. I just want to make sure I do it correct so the original host can get her benefit. Thanks

paydaymom said:
I am having my first show booked off of another show. When I go into PP and click add show and find host, it only shows me old hosts. I checked to make sure that I listed her booking in the show and I did. I just want to make sure I do it correct so the original host can get her benefit. Thanks

First, make sure that when you put in her information, you clicked the box at the bottom of that pop up screen that says something like Update in Contact Management. That's what puts her on your list.
Also, make sure you go to the website and lookup your past host's discount number so she can get the Host items at the next show!

thanksThank you, I did that. I didn't realize we would have to go look up the host #'s. I tryed the report in PP for host #'s, no wonder it was blank. LOL

1. How do I add a new show to my Pampered Chef account?

To add a new show to your Pampered Chef account, log in to your consultant dashboard and click on the "Schedule a Show" tab. From there, you can enter the date and time of the show, as well as the host's information.

2. How can I ensure that my host receives their proper benefits?

To make sure your host receives their proper benefits, double check that all of their information is entered correctly when scheduling the show. Additionally, make sure to communicate with your host about the benefits they can earn and encourage them to invite guests to their show.

3. Can I add a show for a host who has already had a show this year?

Yes, you can add multiple shows for the same host within a year. However, keep in mind that host benefits may vary depending on the number of shows they have already had.

4. Do I need to collect any information from the host before adding a new show?

Yes, it is important to collect the host's name, contact information, and preferred show date and time before adding a new show. This will ensure that their show is properly scheduled and they receive their benefits.

5. How can I track the progress of my host's show and benefits?

You can track the progress of your host's show and benefits by logging into your consultant dashboard and clicking on the "Show History" tab. This will show you a list of all your shows, their dates, and the status of the host's benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Kathylynn
  • General Chat
Replies