• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Laptop: Install Old or Wait for Pampered Partner Plus? | PP Question

In summary, the new Pampered Partner Plus is available for download, but should be installed when the time is right. It is recommended to use both versions together and take some time to get used to them before making the switch.
Bexs50
I just bought a new laptop and haven't installed Pampered PArtner on it yet. (I have been using PP on a friends computer since I started in September.) My question is, should I install the old PP on my new laptop or should I just wait to install the new Pampered Partner Plus? And when will we get the new version??

Second question, if I do download the old version of PP...do I just install the PP software and then just backup from the saved info I have from the desktop that I have been using? Does that make any sense at all???

Thanks for any advice and sorry if I confused you!!

There's another thread on here about the new PP (lots call it P3 for Pampered Partner Plus), so I would try to read that. My suggestion would be to put the "old" version on there and once you feel like you're ready to use the new one, THEN put that on your laptop. I've heard mixed reviews with this new program, so you may want to be totally comfortable with PP on your laptop while you get used to the laptop.:)

Thanks Becky! That's what I figured but I guess I wanted to hear what someone else thought!

If you have a broadband connection, just log into Consultant's Corner and download the latest version.That's what I did when I got my new laptop, and I was in the middle of the Town of Nowhere in Ohio at the time.

In the tech room at Leadership, they recommended that we keep using the regular Pampered Partner but install P3 also when it arrives. Take some time to play with it and get comfortable with it, set up fake shows, etc. THEN when you are ready, you can do the one time upload of your info from PP and stick with P3 for good.

Make sense?

What is Pampered Partner Plus?

Pampered Partner Plus is a free software program designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to help manage their businesses. It includes features such as inventory tracking, order management, and party planning tools.

Should I install my old laptop or wait for Pampered Partner Plus?

It is recommended to wait for Pampered Partner Plus to be installed on your new laptop. Installing the old version may cause compatibility issues and you may not have access to the latest features and updates.

When will Pampered Partner Plus be available for installation?

Pampered Partner Plus is typically available for installation within a few weeks after its release. You can check for updates on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's back office.

Do I need to pay for Pampered Partner Plus?

No, Pampered Partner Plus is a free software program provided by Pampered Chef for their consultants.

Can I transfer my data from the old version to Pampered Partner Plus?

Yes, you can transfer your data from the old version to Pampered Partner Plus. There are instructions and tools available to help you with this process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dianevill
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • CAPCnewbie