• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Printing Issues with Pampered Partner | Tips from a Consultant

In summary, Paula in TN was having trouble printing her sales receipts from her show and Tech Support helped her adjust her screen resolution.
pelamm
After much teeth gnashing and consternation (my cd-rom wouldn't work, so I had to download PP form the Consultant's Corner), I have Pampered Partner installed, orders for my first show entered, and submitted to the home office. NOW, I am printing out receipts. I didn't have much problem with the guests' orders, but on my hostess order, the print button is too far down, and I can't get the screen to go to it!!! How do I fix this? Also, I do not see a way to adjust the print margins on the receipts, so I have printing going over the pre-printed stuff on the receipt. This probably isn't as important as the can't print issue.

Thanks.

Paula in TN :confused:

Paula,
In Pampered Partner, look at the very top at the menu bar. Near the right is an option called "print". Click it, then choose the 1st option. Then the 3rd option on the next window is "sales receipt". Double click, then click on "find show", choose the show you need, and highlight the receipt(s) you need to print and click "add". Much easier than going to each person's order to print.
Best Wishes.

Oh, great!!! I had tried to find that but couldn't. :) Tech Support did e-mail me back and told me how to adjust my screen resolution, so I did get it taken care of, but I will remember this (or look it up later ;) ) for my next show.

Thanks!

Paula in TN

Ann F said:
Paula,
In Pampered Partner, look at the very top at the menu bar. Near the right is an option called "print". Click it, then choose the 1st option. Then the 3rd option on the next window is "sales receipt". Double click, then click on "find show", choose the show you need, and highlight the receipt(s) you need to print and click "add". Much easier than going to each person's order to print.
Best Wishes.

I wanted to say how grateful I am for this post! Thanks! It has made life easier!

Hi Paula,I'm sorry to hear you had some trouble with Pampered Partner, but I'm glad to hear you were able to get it installed and enter your first show's orders. That's a big accomplishment!As for your printing issue, have you tried adjusting the zoom level on your screen? Sometimes, if the zoom is too high, it can push the print button out of view. You can adjust the zoom by holding down the Ctrl key and scrolling up or down on your mouse.If that doesn't work, you can also try clicking on the "Print" option under the "File" menu at the top of your screen. This should bring up the print dialog box, where you can adjust the settings and margins before printing.I hope this helps! If you continue to have trouble, don't hesitate to reach out to our technical support team for further assistance. They are always happy to help.Best of luck with your show and happy cooking!Sincerely,

What is "pp Question"?

"pp Question" is a commonly used term in online forums and chat rooms. It stands for "personal problem question" and is typically used to refer to a question or issue that someone is facing in their personal life.

Why is "pp Question" used?

This term is often used in online communities as a way to quickly identify and categorize personal questions or issues. It helps users understand the context of the question and determine if they are able to provide helpful responses or support.

What types of questions are considered "pp Questions"?

"pp Questions" can cover a wide range of topics and can vary in complexity. Some common examples include relationship problems, mental health concerns, career advice, and financial struggles.

Is it appropriate to ask "pp Questions" in all online spaces?

No, it is important to consider the rules and guidelines of the specific online space before asking a "pp Question." Some forums or chat rooms may have designated sections for personal questions, while others may not allow them at all. It is always important to respect the rules and boundaries of the online community.

Should "pp Questions" be asked anonymously?

It is ultimately up to the individual to decide whether they feel comfortable sharing their personal question or issue openly or anonymously. However, it is important to keep in mind that sharing personal information online can come with risks, so it is important to use caution and consider the potential consequences before posting a "pp Question."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • kary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kary
  • clshirk