• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

pp Question - Product Not Allowed?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are only allowed to use Pampered Chef products during parties and demonstrations to ensure quality and consistency. While you may already have similar products from other brands, it is encouraged to use Pampered Chef products specifically designed for the recipes and techniques taught. Exceptions for using non-Pampered Chef products must be approved by your team leader. Selling non-Pampered Chef products at parties is not allowed and using your own recipes is allowed, but using Pampered Chef products is encouraged.
bridgetbakes
I keep getting the following error message in Pampered Partner when I try to add the Pink Bar board for a guest : "This product is not allowed for the current order"

Anyone know what I am doing wrong? Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Do you have the show date marked as "May"?

Diane

I hope this isn't a stupid question but where would I "mark it" as a May show. Under the host order area I put in the show date as a May date. Is that enough?

Under Show Date on the main screen...

Mystery solved?I tried again. For some reason, when I clicked on the item under the description I received the error mentioned in my post above. However, when I typed in the item # instead, I did NOT receive the error.

Perhaps a little P.Partner quirk? :)

If that's not it, did you do a product update to add the May specials?

Maybe you clicked on the wrong item and clicked on the cups/saucers instead of the bar board??? I don't know - that is weird. Like you said, probably a quirk...

Glad it worked for you now, though :)

This happened to me when I was trying to place an order for Beer Batter Bread on a fundraiser. I finally ordered it from a friend to get the order for the guest.

1. Can I use any brand of product when hosting a Pampered Chef party?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are only allowed to use Pampered Chef products during parties and demonstrations. This is to ensure the quality and consistency of the products being used.

2. What if I already own a similar product from a different brand?

While we understand that you may already have some kitchen tools from other brands, we encourage you to use Pampered Chef products during parties as they are specifically designed and tested for the recipes and techniques we teach.

3. Are there any exceptions for using non-Pampered Chef products?

In some cases, we may allow the use of non-Pampered Chef products for specific recipes or techniques. However, this must be approved by your Pampered Chef team leader and should be discussed prior to the party.

4. Can I sell non-Pampered Chef products at my parties?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are only allowed to sell Pampered Chef products at parties and events. Selling non-Pampered Chef products goes against our policies and could result in termination of your consultant agreement.

5. Can I use my own recipes during a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you are allowed to use your own recipes during a party or demonstration. However, we encourage you to use Pampered Chef products in your recipes to showcase their quality and effectiveness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedtiffani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dianevill