• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Partner question - product not allowed?

bridgetbakes

Mar 29, 2006
I keep getting the following error message in Pampered Partner when I try to add the Pink Bar board for a guest : "This product is not allowed for the current order"

Anyone know what I am doing wrong? Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

bridgetbakes

Mar 29, 2006
I hope this isn't a stupid question but where would I "mark it" as a May show. Under the host order area I put in the show date as a May date. Is that enough?

bridgetbakes

Mar 29, 2006
Mystery solved?

I tried again. For some reason, when I clicked on the item under the description I received the error mentioned in my post above. However, when I typed in the item # instead, I did NOT receive the error.

Perhaps a little P.Partner quirk? :)

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
Maybe you clicked on the wrong item and clicked on the cups/saucers instead of the bar board??? I don't know - that is weird. Like you said, probably a quirk...

Glad it worked for you now, though :)

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
This happened to me when I was trying to place an order for Beer Batter Bread on a fundraiser. I finally ordered it from a friend to get the order for the guest.