• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PP: Issues with Order and Product Availability

C
clpopiela
I don't know what is up with my PP. I was entering a supply order, and wanted to purchase the mini muffin pan. When I clicked on that, it said item not allowed for this order. So I clicked ok, and it stayed on the order, it just had a price of 0.00. It is doing this with the Rice Cooker as well, but not with the professional cookware that is available under supply. Does anyone know why I cannot order those two pieces? Also, sort of related question... my PP will not allow me to have 2 different cookbooks in my kit enhancement order! Any help is greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!!

Pampered PartnerDid you install the new version of PP that came with the new product info? And are you doing a product update every month? My best suggestions for problem resolution is to call TPC (1-888-our-chef) and speak with the pampered partner people.

Jodi

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues with your PP. It sounds like there may be some technical difficulties with the system. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance with your supply order and the availability of the mini muffin pan and rice cooker. They will be able to look into the issue and provide a solution for you. As for the cookbook situation, it's possible that there may be a limit on the number of cookbooks allowed in a kit enhancement order. I would also suggest reaching out to customer service for clarification on this. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention and we apologize for any inconvenience. Our team is here to help and we hope to have these issues resolved for you soon. Have a great day!

1. Why am I not able to order certain products on PP?

There could be several reasons for this. It is possible that the products are currently out of stock or discontinued. It could also be due to restrictions set by the company or certain rules for ordering certain products. It is best to check with your PP administrator or contact the company directly for more information.

2. What does it mean when a product shows a price of 0.00 on PP?

This could mean that the product is currently unavailable or out of stock. It could also indicate that there is an issue with the product's pricing information on PP. It is recommended to contact your PP administrator or the company for clarification.

3. Why can I only order one cookbook in my kit enhancement order on PP?

There may be limitations set by the company on the number of cookbooks that can be ordered in a kit enhancement order. It is best to check with your PP administrator or the company for more information.

4. How can I fix issues with order and product availability on PP?

If you are experiencing issues with ordering or product availability on PP, it is recommended to first check with your PP administrator to ensure there are no technical issues on their end. You can also contact the company directly for assistance or clarification on any restrictions or limitations.

5. Is there a way to resolve issues with PP on my own?

If you are experiencing issues with PP, it is best to contact your PP administrator or the company for assistance. They will be able to provide specific guidance and support to resolve any issues you may be facing. It is not recommended to try and resolve any PP issues on your own as it could potentially cause further complications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedinAvon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedtiffani