• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update Help: Pampered Partner Plus Disc & Keeping Info

In summary, the Pampered Partner Plus Disc is a one-time purchase software update disc for the Pampered Chef consultant program, Pampered Partner Plus. To update the software, simply insert the disc into your computer and follow the prompts. The disc includes new features such as improved search functionality and updated product information. It is not necessary to purchase the disc for every update, but it is recommended to regularly check for updates. If you encounter any issues, contact customer service for assistance.
newbietoPC
I havent updated yet and I have a recruit that needs help putting in her 1st show, I can't follow along with her cuz she has the Plus program!! How do I update? Do I just put in the PP plus disc and will it keep all my info from past shows??

You have to install the P-Plus program (I think you have to find the icon on 'My Computer' or else you will just get the PP16.0 instead of P-Plus) and it will automatically update when connected to the internet and transfer all your past shows/info over to the new program. Good luck!

If you have dial-up, install when you go to bed, so it can be connected all night. There have been a lot of updates, and they'll take a while to download.

There are installation instructions on consultants corner.

Hello there! Updating your software is actually quite easy. You can simply insert the PP plus disc into your computer and follow the prompts to update your software. Don't worry, all of your past show information will be saved. Once you have updated, you can then follow along with your recruit and help her put on a successful first show. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team for assistance. They are always happy to help. Happy cooking!

What is the Pampered Partner Plus Disc?

The Pampered Partner Plus Disc is a software update disc that contains new features and updates for the Pampered Chef consultant program, Pampered Partner Plus.

How do I update my Pampered Partner Plus software?

To update your Pampered Partner Plus software, simply insert the Pampered Partner Plus Disc into your computer and follow the prompts to install the updates. You will need to have an active internet connection for the updates to be installed.

What are the new features included in the Pampered Partner Plus Disc?

The Pampered Partner Plus Disc includes new features such as improved search functionality, updated product information, and enhanced reporting capabilities to help streamline your business.

Do I need to purchase the Pampered Partner Plus Disc every time there is an update?

No, the Pampered Partner Plus Disc is a one-time purchase and can be used for all future updates. However, it is recommended to check for updates regularly to ensure you have the most current version.

What should I do if I encounter any issues with the Pampered Partner Plus Disc or updates?

If you experience any issues with the Pampered Partner Plus Disc or updates, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to troubleshoot and help resolve any issues you may be having.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lmklipfel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Chefgailb
  • Products and Tips
Replies