• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Missing PLUS in Your Pampered Partner with pp Plus CD

which is the upgrade that came with your changeover kit. If you want to use P3 instead of PP, you will have to install it and import your data from PP. You can switch between PP and P3 without any problems. There is no users manual for P3, but you can find one on the CD that came with PP.
I imported my data, set up a new show, it's working great.Unless I see a problem with it as I get my first two shows ready to close... I'm going to go ahead and make it "official" and submit my shows with it.The older program seems clunky and weird to me... I'm perfectly happy with P3.

I just submitted my first show with it today and it seemed almost to easy. But of course all of my data was in there after I imported so all I really had to do is finish it up which wasn't to hard. I think I will like it.:D

I think it will be fine as long as we just take our time and get used to it and not try to do it in a rush right away. Keep us posted on how it works for you.

I received an email almost right away confirming my show along with a confirmation number. So that is something new.

That is good news--I was wondering how that would work after you submitted a show. Overrall I think it will be great!

Hi:

Please go to the bottom, I found the answer and posted for others :)

I saved info to hard drive and it's gone. So I did this and it was very easy, now that I have to do it again, I forgot the steps. My new day job keeps me from calling Tech Support :(

Anyways;

My new consultant who signed with me is waiting on the internet, her computer broke and her kids are getting her a new one.

I had added her info in on P3 below mine with her name, Consultant ID and PW and I can't remember the steps to do it again. I have a show for her to put in as well.

TIA;

LIZ:blushing:

I've called PC HO and they explained how to set-up add'l consultants on PP+ or P3. Very easy, just have to reinstall and when it gets to the spot of the Directory/Path just have to add Consultant's name.

--
Elizabeth "Beth-Anne" Otto
Pampered Chef # 471374
956-778-7806
[email protected]
Welcome To My Personal Web Site

Last edited:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views