• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What updates have been made to PamperedPartner Plus?

In summary, the new PamperedPartner Plus has many new updates and changes. You can set default payment types, add expenses from commissionable shows, create a reminder if you attempt to close a screen without saving information, and more.
pamperedharriet
Here's what came a little while ago in my e-mail:

Dear Consultant,
A new version of PamperedPartner Plus is now available. It includes many new updates that make it even quicker and easier to use.

Your program will automatically update with these changes the next time you sign in and have your Internet connected.
Here's a complete list of program changes and updates:
. Default customer/host payment type can be set through the menu options: Tools/Preference/Payments.
. There is a new preference setting for automatically adding Consultant Gift payments as an expense. The default option is to automatically add the expense. To change the default option, go to menu options: Tools/ Preference/Payments.
. You can add expenses from the commissionable Shows Summary screen by clicking the "Add Show Expense" link.
. If a customer orders a Wish List item, the item will automatically be deleted from the contact's Wish List Tab. Note: From the order screen, you must do a contact look-up on the customer's name in to take advantage of this feature.
. All Non-Commissionable orders with the exception of Replacement Parts can automatically create an expense transaction. The default option is to automatically add the expense. To change the default option go to menu options: Tools/Preference/Payments.
. You have the option of entering a Wish list item by doing an item number lookup or manually typing in the number on the Wish List tab.
. You will receive a reminder message if you attempt to close a screen without saving the information.
. The Income & Expense Category report is available under the Reports menu option.
. When opening a new Cooking or Catalog Show or Wedding Shower, you can indicate if the host is English-speaking only or Bi-lingual English/Spanish.
. A reminder to backup your database will display if it has been more than 7 days since your last backup.
. The Monthly Sales Diary report option now displays under menu options "Report, Shows, Monthly Sales Diary".
. All columns can be resized by holding down the left mouse key on the column header line.
. If a Show date is changed, all incomplete tasks that are set to float with the Show date will recalculate due dates based on the new Show date.
. Individual orders will automatically save the name and address as a contact.
. The order screen now displays line numbers.
. The co-host thank you letter displays the correct totals.
. The task grid will default to sort by due date.
. 9 digit zip codes display tax rates.
. Pop-up screens no longer cut off information.
. There is a separate P3 install program when using Vista. If you will be installing P3 on a Vista PC, contact Technical Support to receive the new install.
. The Income & Expense Report is available under the menu options "Reports, Income and Expense".
. A message will display in the Finish tab if a back order item is entered on an order.
. Credit Card expirations dates can be entered manually.
. A warning message will display in the Finish tab if an order has a zero tax rate.
. Charter host items can be added to the chairperson order for Fundraisers.
. Guest address is displayed on the sales receipt.
. Stoneware product descriptions now include vanilla or cranberry. Cookware product descriptions include Professional or Executive.
. Tax rates can be downloaded when the Consultant has a 9 digit zip code with the Home Office.
. If a Consultant's address is changed with the Home Office, new tax rates will download.

The Pampered Chef
The Pampered Chef and PamperedPartner are registered trademarks.

Looks like some of the things we've been asking for are now here! I am so pleased that they are letting us know what changes they have made.

So, if you are still looking for things like I am be sure to write to tech support. They are trying and listening to us.

WOOHOO! I actually noticed some of these things but thought I missed them before.

I personally would like to enter my guests birthday (month/day) in the program.

You can Janet. You can go into edit contact and then additional information and do it there.

pamperedharriet said:
You can Janet. You can go into edit contact and then additional information and do it there.

Wonderful - thank you!!!! (Now we need customizable reports where we can pick the fields and pull what we want - he-he)

janetupnorth said:
Wonderful - thank you!!!! (Now we need customizable reports where we can pick the fields and pull what we want - he-he)

I wouldn't be surprised if we have a "report wizard" available soon!!!

Your welcome, Janet.

Send your suggestion in, who knows what they will do for you!

IS it my imagination or is the program opening and responding quicker?

I think it is progress! It hasn't been an issue for me opening and responding in the past but it may with the updates be better for others.

Thanks Harriet! I just read my email to. I am going away and when I get back I have to play!!

Talk to you when you get back Colleen!

quiverfull7 said:
IS it my imagination or is the program opening and responding quicker?
I noticed that, too, but though it was the extra RAM I just installed.

Ann, it could be a combination of both for you!

Any idea if there is a current way to get a list of people who ordered a certain product?

ivykeep said:
Any idea if there is a current way to get a list of people who ordered a certain product?

That's one of the reports I am waiting for that we had on Pampered Partner. It is called Total History Report. I can go into Pampered Partner and get a history from when I started up to January 2007 but then have to go through each show since on P3.

I suggest that you write to tech support and ask them to look into when we can get this. I am going to send them another e-mail today on it.

In case you don't know these two programs are not by the same software developers and that is why not everything is there. They are working on getting as much as then can at a time.

WHOO..... I love all the changes that they are doing to P3..... I like the effect of P3 but sometimes get frustated when I need to find something that I could on Pampered Partner that I couldnt' on P3...LOL

1. What is the pp Plus Updates E-Mail?

The pp Plus Updates E-Mail is a weekly email newsletter sent to Pampered Chef consultants. It contains important updates, announcements, and tips to help consultants run their businesses more effectively.

2. How often is the pp Plus Updates E-Mail sent?

The pp Plus Updates E-Mail is sent every week on Monday mornings. If there are any urgent updates, a special edition may be sent out at other times during the week.

3. Can I opt out of receiving the pp Plus Updates E-Mail?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving the pp Plus Updates E-Mail. To do so, go to your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "My Preferences" section. From there, you can choose to unsubscribe from the newsletter.

4. What type of information is included in the pp Plus Updates E-Mail?

The pp Plus Updates E-Mail typically includes important announcements from the corporate office, tips for running a successful business, and updates on new products or promotions. It may also feature success stories from other consultants.

5. Can I access previous editions of the pp Plus Updates E-Mail?

Yes, you can access previous editions of the pp Plus Updates E-Mail through your consultant account. Simply go to the "Resources" section and click on "Email Archive." From there, you can view and download past editions of the newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedharriet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • tlennhoff
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies