• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Pampered Partner Plus Printer Forms for Chase Banking Error

G
GermantownPC
Hello all

Due to a banking error (Chase bank no good) I am now on money order status...the most annoying thing in the world. Therefore, I have to send in a printer form of my show.

I recently switched over to Pampered Partner Plus and can't find the correct report to send into Home Office. Can anyone help me out. Hope so, I'm not looking forward to waiting on hold. ( :

Thanks cheffer friends

I believe it's still the Show Summary Report. Select the show in the list of shows (lower left), then click "Print show summary" right above the list. I think one of the recent updates to PP was to make that report a submittable report (for just the situation you're in now).

Sorry that you're on MO only. That stinks.

How long will you have to be on MO only?

I was told that you cannot print a show order from P3. You'll have to use the triplicate form.

But I'm not a P3 user, so as Ann said, that may have been one of the recent updates.

dannyzmom said:
How long will you have to be on MO only?

As far as I know, only until the end of August. God hoping. It is such a pain though, because now I have to wait until I have all of the checks in, etc. and get the money order. Before, I could go via my debit card since there was always extra money in that account. Basically what happend with my bank was that I had two accounts, one personal and one for P.C., they mixed things up and took the money from the wrong account, which was zero balance at the time. Took that as a sign of NSF and closed my account and then P.C., well you know the rest of the story. The worst part of money order is that it takes so long for them to process it. Ah well.

Chef Ann, thanks for the info., however, at the bottom of that report, it says that I'm unable to submit that report to home office. Any ideas guys?

DebbieJ said:
I was told that you cannot print a show order from P3. You'll have to use the triplicate form.

But I'm not a P3 user, so as Ann said, that may have been one of the recent updates.

What is the triplicate form? I've always submited them online or with regular Pampered Partner

I'd call HO and ask, then. If they won't take the printed one, you may need to *gulp* submit the hand-written show order form.
They really should have something submittable in P3 - for this situation and for people who just prefer to mail it in.

GermantownPC said:
What is the triplicate form? I've always submited them online or with regular Pampered Partner
It's on Supply Order. It's basically the itemized receipt, but you submit it as the show order, so you have 6 of this item, and 4 of that...

Well. I was able to get ahold of home office with no waiting. Is hell freezing over? As you thought, I'll either have to submit it into the old version or hand write it. I'm hoping that somewhere I have kept one of those forms. Otherwise, is there anyone in the Milwaukee, WI area that may have one that I can buy off of you?

Sorry- I'm 6 hours away.

Next on your to-do list: send a request to tech support for a submittable report from P3.

I actually asked them about that Ann and they said that they have no intentions of making reports to home office submittable via PPP. The reason they gave me: since so many people have high speed internet, home office wants to avoid all the added paperwork and encourage electronic sending. Go figure :)

That's unacceptable. Look at this situation. You have to mail it in, through no fault of your own. If they aren't going to make a submittable report, then they need to rethink the MO-only policies. It sounds like Tech and Accounting/Order Processing aren't talking to each other.

And besides - the entire world is NOT on high-speed internet. They do still have some consultants on *cringe* dial-up. Unless of course we are not as important as the people that are in technologically developed areas of the country. Oh, and I'm only 3 miles out of town & my neighbor has DSL.

That was/is one huge gripe that I have about the on-line training center. I can't even do the training because of it being so choppy on dial-up.

Not that I'm upset about this or anything...... :D

End of hijack. Back to the regular thread. :)

What is the issue with the Pampered Partner Plus printer forms for Chase banking?

The issue is that due to a banking error with Chase bank, the user is now on money order status and must send in a printer form for their show.

How does the Pampered Partner Plus printer form differ from previous versions?

The Pampered Partner Plus printer form is a new version that has been updated and may have different options and reports compared to previous versions.

Where can I find the correct report to send to Home Office for my show?

The correct report to send to Home Office for a show may vary depending on the specific requirements of the show. It is recommended to check with Home Office or the show's guidelines for the correct report to use.

What is the process for sending in a printer form for a show?

The process for sending in a printer form for a show may vary depending on the specific requirements of the show. It is recommended to check with Home Office or the show's guidelines for the correct process to follow.

Is there a way to avoid waiting on hold when contacting Home Office for help with the Pampered Partner Plus printer forms?

Unfortunately, waiting on hold may be necessary when contacting Home Office for help with the Pampered Partner Plus printer forms. It is recommended to have all necessary information and documents ready to make the call as efficient as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
robbiesmom123
  • pamperedharriet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • SusanBP0129