• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Pampered Partner Plus be used on multiple computers at once?

In summary, Pampered Chef does not have a web-based version of Pampered Partner Plus. To use the program, you need to install it on two computers and then sync the programs.
irishjc820
Is it not possible to have Pampered Partner Plus installed on two computers and have them talk to each other? I assumed that since it's web-based, you would be able to log in in multiple locations. But I installed it on my computer at home and entered the start of an order. I then installed it on my computer at work and went in to try to modify the order, but it doesn't show up in the version on my work computer. I'm also a Scentsy consultant and I can view and modify orders from multiple computers, so I assumed it would be the same with Pampered Chef. That's disappointing if it's not!

I'm not positive, but I don't believe that PP Plus is web based.....the new system is that we will be switching over to. My husband is a programmer and several years ago he had it on a computer upstairs and one downstairs because we shared computers and I never knew which one I could get on and he wrote some program that I clicked on to update the main one I used each time I made changes.....it was a pain and glad I don't have to do that now.

P3 will work on two computers but you can only synch one. You need to do a backup and restore to get it on the other computer. For example, I have a desktop that I use P3 on regularly. I synch it with the PWS on the web. I have a laptop that I carry to shows. I backup my desktop files and restore it to P3 on the laptop before I go and reverse the process when I get back.

Thanks to both of you! It doesn't sound as easy as I was hoping it would be! I'm going to have to explore a little more and figure out the PWS vs. P3. I'm new and pretty confused between the Consultant Corner on the regular site, then the PWS beta site, P3, etc. It's a lot to learn!

Hi there, thank you for reaching out about your experience with Pampered Partner Plus. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your orders from multiple computers. I can understand why this would be frustrating for you as a consultant. Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to have Pampered Partner Plus installed on two computers and have them communicate with each other. This is because the program is not synced between devices, but rather stored on the specific computer it is installed on. I can assure you that our team is continuously working to improve and enhance our software, and we will definitely take your feedback into consideration for future updates. In the meantime, I recommend using one designated computer for accessing your Pampered Partner Plus account to avoid any confusion or discrepancies. Thank you for your understanding and for being a valued Pampered Chef consultant. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great day!

1. Can I use pp Plus on two computers?

Yes, you can use pp Plus on two computers as long as you have an active subscription. This means you can install the software on two different devices and access your account from either one.

2. Do I need to purchase two separate subscriptions for two computers?

No, you only need one subscription for pp Plus to use it on two computers. As long as you are using the same account on both devices, you will have access to all the features included in your subscription.

3. Can I sync my data between two computers using pp Plus?

Yes, pp Plus has a sync feature that allows you to keep your data updated and consistent between two computers. This means any changes you make on one computer will automatically be reflected on the other.

4. Is there a limit to the number of devices I can use pp Plus on?

Currently, pp Plus allows you to use the software on up to two devices. If you need to use it on more than two devices, you may need to purchase additional subscriptions.

5. Can I access pp Plus on two computers simultaneously?

Yes, you can access pp Plus on two computers simultaneously as long as you are using the same account. This means you can work on one computer while someone else uses the other computer to access the software.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lmklipfel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Jilleysue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Kelley Sells