• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PP Plus: Tips for Switching and Adding Orders

In summary, the user is not happy with the new PP Plus and doesn't like that they have to switch to it by Feb 28th. They were able to figure out how to add orders, but are having trouble figuring out how to add things from the items tab. They admit that they are technologically flexible and can learn new programs easily, but they still love the new PP Plus.
jenniferlynne
OK. I am not liking this new PP Plus. I don't order a lot and didn't realize I had to make the switch by Feb 28th. My customer was actually supposed to close her show before then, and of course didn't. Now here it is the last day and I am trying to get it done. I have downloaded PPP from the website and it has transfered all of my files. I need to go back in and add some things, but I can't even figure out how to add orders! I know it can't be that hard. I must be missing something. I had zero trouble from the beginning with PP. I was able to send in my first show without ever having the first bit of help. Not so with PPP.
Can anyone help? I will be so grateful!!

Have you gone through the tutorial yet? When you open it, click on the quick start guide button, it will explain it all to you!

Well, I kind of did. Unless I was looking at the wrong thing, I didn't see a thing that talked about placing the actual order. It was all about reports and things. Thank you so much for your quick reply. Right after I sent the message I figured it out. I got the items added to the order. I just hope I can figure out the rest!! :eek:

Did you click on the items tab... I had the samee problem and still do not like it but have no choice.

Anyway it will get easier.

Give it time. I love it and haven't had any problems with it. I admit that I'm technologically flexible so I can learn new programs easily, but I love that they improve it all of the time (not just twice per year) so if you don't like something, TELL them!

What is pp Plus Help and how can it benefit me?

PP Plus Help is a membership program offered by Pampered Chef that provides exclusive perks and benefits to our customers. These benefits include free shipping on all orders, early access to new products, and special discounts and promotions. It is a great way to save money and stay updated on our latest products.

How do I become a member of pp Plus Help?

It's easy to become a member of pp Plus Help! Simply visit our website and click on the "Join Now" button. You will be prompted to create an account and once you have completed the registration process, you will automatically become a member of pp Plus Help.

What is the cost of pp Plus Help membership?

The cost of pp Plus Help membership is $29 annually. This fee covers the cost of the exclusive benefits and perks that you will receive as a member. It is a one-time fee and will need to be renewed each year to continue enjoying the benefits.

Can I cancel my pp Plus Help membership at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your pp Plus Help membership at any time. Simply log into your account and navigate to the "My Memberships" section. From there, you can click on the "Cancel Membership" button. Please note that once your membership is cancelled, you will no longer have access to the exclusive benefits and perks.

What if I have issues with my pp Plus Help membership or benefits?

If you are experiencing any issues with your pp Plus Help membership or benefits, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you and resolve any problems you may be having. You can reach our customer service team by phone or through the "Contact Us" form on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bexs50
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • trps