• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Pampered partner order ???

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Ok this is my second show input and for some reason there is a balance difference between the total orders= $368.18 (I tallied up each check) to what the balance of what the host owes= $266.84? I dont' understand why this is? Can anyone explain, very confused? :confused:

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Hummm???

OK Heather,

You have a difference of $101.34. You checked the check totals then checked the orders.
In Pampered Partner, open up the show. There is a tab under Show Information in the top portion/center of the screen. It is directly under the show type, number and date. It reads PAYMENT OVERVIEW.
Click on that tab. Match your checks to the payments shown there. Someone's order was posted with an incorrect payment possibly.
I will check back later to see if this helped. If not, maybe I can think of something else to check.

Good luck!

Last edited:

MFox0405

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2005
Hi Heather-

Sometimes if someone pays me with a check, I forget to hit the "payment info" tab and then that person isn't marked in the tally as "payed". (I hope that makes sense). You might want to go back and make sure you opened up the payment info screen for all your orders.

Hope this helps!

Mindy Fox
Independent Kitchen Consultant
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/mindyfox

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
thanks

I took those steps and input the check #s and it is now balanced!

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Good

We have all done it. That's why all those tools are there and that's how we knew where to look.

Aug 1, 2005
Gluten Free Recipe

I have a party this Friday and the host has requested a gluten free recipe because her best friend has a gluten allergy. Does anyone have a gluten free recipe that does not require the purchase of special (health store) food? The host does not want a dessert. HELP!