• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Order Discrepancies: Possible Reasons for Balance Differences

In summary, there are a few possible reasons for balance differences in your order, such as out of stock items or pricing discrepancies. If you notice a balance difference, you can check your order details or contact customer service for assistance. To avoid balance differences, it is best to make any changes to your order before it ships. In the event of a balance difference, our customer service team will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure your satisfaction.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok this is my second show input and for some reason there is a balance difference between the total orders= $368.18 (I tallied up each check) to what the balance of what the host owes= $266.84? I dont' understand why this is? Can anyone explain, very confused? :confused:

Hummm???OK Heather,

You have a difference of $101.34. You checked the check totals then checked the orders.
In Pampered Partner, open up the show. There is a tab under Show Information in the top portion/center of the screen. It is directly under the show type, number and date. It reads PAYMENT OVERVIEW.
Click on that tab. Match your checks to the payments shown there. Someone's order was posted with an incorrect payment possibly.
I will check back later to see if this helped. If not, maybe I can think of something else to check.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi Heather-

Sometimes if someone pays me with a check, I forget to hit the "payment info" tab and then that person isn't marked in the tally as "payed". (I hope that makes sense). You might want to go back and make sure you opened up the payment info screen for all your orders.

Hope this helps!

Mindy Fox
Independent Kitchen Consultant
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/mindyfox

thanksI took those steps and input the check #s and it is now balanced!

GoodWe have all done it. That's why all those tools are there and that's how we knew where to look.

Gluten Free RecipeI have a party this Friday and the host has requested a gluten free recipe because her best friend has a gluten allergy. Does anyone have a gluten free recipe that does not require the purchase of special (health store) food? The host does not want a dessert. HELP!

1. What are some possible reasons for balance differences in my order?

There are a few potential reasons for balance differences in your order. One common reason is that an item may have been out of stock and was not included in your shipment. Alternatively, there may have been a pricing discrepancy or a promotional discount applied incorrectly to your order.

2. How do I know if my order has a balance difference?

If there is a balance difference in your order, you will see a discrepancy in the total amount charged to your credit card or payment method. You can also check your order confirmation email or log into your Pampered Chef account to review your order details and see if there are any discrepancies.

3. What should I do if I notice a balance difference in my order?

If you notice a balance difference in your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to review your order and help determine the cause of the discrepancy. We want to make sure you are fully satisfied with your purchase and will work to resolve any issues promptly.

4. Can I make changes to my order to avoid balance differences?

While we do our best to ensure accuracy in all orders, balance differences can still occur. If you would like to make any changes to your order, please contact our customer service team before it ships. They will be able to assist you with any modifications or updates to your order to help avoid any balance differences.

5. What is the process for resolving balance differences in my order?

If you have a balance difference in your order, our customer service team will work with you to resolve the issue. This may involve issuing a refund for the difference, providing a store credit, or reshipping any missing items. We strive to provide excellent customer service and want to make sure you are completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • lilscrapmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennuone
  • amy07