• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is PayPal Charging Me More for Shipping on My Supply Order?

P
Pampered Laura
Feb is my 1st SS month. I got my kit in Jan.

I am trying to put in for a Supply order, and the form says I should be able to pay just $3.50 in shipping for my "once/month" order.

PP is showing $10.10 so far for shipping.
I am ordering some (fall) catalogs for a real estate thing I'm doing, and a school function that I'm doing... and I also need some door prizes for my first shows.

What am I doing wrong??

Nevermind! I'm a goober!

I had a "mock" order still in there that hadn't been deleted and so PP thought it was my 2nd supply order of the month. Doh!
:D :p

Hello there,Congratulations on starting your Pampered Chef journey and completing your first month as a consultant! It's great to hear that you are already taking advantage of the supply order option to stock up on catalogs and door prizes for your upcoming shows.Regarding your question about the shipping charges on your supply order, it's important to note that PayPal calculates shipping costs based on the weight and dimensions of the package, as well as the destination. This means that the shipping charges may vary depending on the items you are ordering and where they are being shipped to.To ensure that you are getting the best shipping rates, I recommend checking the weight and dimensions of your supply order items and comparing them to the shipping rates offered by other carriers. You may also want to consider bundling your order and placing it through a different shipping provider to see if you can get a better rate.I hope this helps clarify the situation. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for assistance. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef and happy cooking!

1. Why is the shipping cost higher on my PayPal order for supplies?

The shipping cost on your PayPal order may be higher for a few reasons. First, PayPal charges a flat rate for shipping, so if you are ordering multiple items, the shipping cost may increase. Second, the shipping cost may be higher if you are ordering from a different location than the seller, or if the seller has increased their shipping rates. Make sure to check the shipping details before finalizing your order.

2. Is the shipping cost different for my first month of being a Supply Seller?

No, the shipping cost for supply orders is the same regardless of whether it is your first month or not. However, if you are a new Supply Seller, you may be eligible for discounted or free shipping for your first order. Check with PayPal or the seller for any promotions or discounts available for new Supply Sellers.

3. Why is the shipping cost showing as $10.10 when it should only be $3.50?

The shipping cost may be showing as $10.10 if you are ordering from multiple sellers or if you are ordering a large quantity of items. PayPal charges a flat rate for shipping, so the cost may increase if you are ordering more items or from multiple sellers. Make sure to check the shipping details before finalizing your order.

4. Can I combine shipping for different items on my supply order?

Yes, you can combine shipping for different items on your supply order. However, this may result in a higher shipping cost as PayPal charges a flat rate for shipping. If you are ordering from multiple sellers, make sure to check the shipping details before finalizing your order to see if combining shipping will result in a lower cost.

5. Is there any way to lower the shipping cost on my PayPal supply order?

There are a few ways to lower the shipping cost on your PayPal supply order. First, you can try ordering from a single seller to avoid the flat rate charge for multiple sellers. Second, you can check for any promotions or discounts available for supply orders. Finally, you can also contact PayPal or the seller to see if they can offer a lower shipping cost for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • PamperedByJulie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedByJulie
  • Sheila