• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use Pampered Partner Software on My Pocket PC?

P
pc_am1
I am a new consultant (as of this Friday) and I was wondering if anyone knew if Pampered Partner software will work on a Pocket PC or if there is a pocket PC version. I don't have a laptop but I have a pocket PC. Pocket PC is similar to a Palm Pilot but has Microsoft Word, Excel, internet if you want it etc. I'm hoping I can take this to shows with me otherwise I will just set up an excel spreadsheet and do PP when I get home.

Thanks,
Amanda

i really have no clue, but please let us know if it works or not. Do those things have little travel printers like laptops too? I was seriously thinking of investing in a new laptop and portable printer so I can do everything the night of the show, even print their reciepts ( I hate doing the math part so this way I dont have to calculate anything) but if that thing can do the same, I would rather invest in it. Please let us know if you find anything out!!!

Pocket PCYes, please let us know if it works on there. I'm picking up my Pocket PC (from work) tomorrow and it would be great if PP could be installed on it. I don't mind printing/mailing from home but it sure would be nice to have all the calculations correct at the shows! :rolleyes:

I e-mailed pampered partner tech support and they are normally pretty good about getting back to me within 24 hours so I will post what I'm told once I get an answer. If you guys find out sooner, by all means, POST IT!!!!

Let me know what you find out from tech support I am anxious!

Thanks,
Amanda

I know that when I looked into it for my Palm Pilot, there wasn't anything available. :(Let me know what they tell you. :)

sorry guys, bad news...here's the message I was sent:

Dear Lauren,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef home office. The option listed in your e-mail is not available at this time. Your e-mail has been forwarded to our software developers for review.

At least my e-mail is being forwarded so that they can come up with the software, hopefully it won't take too long to develop a program for a pocket PC. at least we can still do the laptop thing!!

Maybe if you guys send the same type of message, then it will get the point across that we really want this to happen!!!
the e-mail address for tech support is [email protected]
Just keep on sending e-mails and bugging them and I'm sure they will have developers on it immediately!

Last edited:

1. Can I use Pampered Partner software on my Pocket PC?

Yes, the Pampered Partner software can be used on a Pocket PC. However, it may require additional configuration or a specific version for your device.

2. Is there a Pocket PC version of Pampered Partner software?

Yes, there is a Pocket PC version of Pampered Partner software available. You may need to contact the software provider for more information on how to obtain it.

3. Can I use my Pocket PC as a substitute for a laptop for Pampered Partner?

Yes, you can use your Pocket PC as a substitute for a laptop for Pampered Partner. However, you may need to make sure your device is compatible and has the necessary software and settings.

4. What is the difference between a Pocket PC and a Palm Pilot?

A Pocket PC is a type of handheld device that runs on the Windows Mobile operating system and has more advanced features such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and internet capabilities. A Palm Pilot, on the other hand, runs on the Palm OS and has more limited features.

5. Can I use my Pocket PC at shows for Pampered Partner?

Yes, you can use your Pocket PC at shows for Pampered Partner as long as you have the necessary software and settings. It may be helpful to test it out beforehand to ensure everything is working properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Bexs50
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • dianevill