• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Fix for PPP Internal Error on Vista - Get Expert Computer Help Now!

In summary, a PPP Internal Error on Vista is a problem with the Point-to-Point Protocol connection on a computer running Windows Vista. It can cause issues with internet connectivity and may require troubleshooting steps such as restarting the computer and modem/router, checking network settings, and updating drivers. Seeking expert computer help may be necessary if the error persists. To prevent this error, regularly update drivers and restart the modem/router.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
Is there anyone who is god on the computer who can help me? I just downloaded an update and when I open PPP I get an error that ssays an internal error occured during application updates. I have vista on my laptop. Anyone have any ideas. I would appreciate it.
Thanks

Call technical support - they are AWESOME on working these problems out!

Thanks I will!

There are some issues with Vista - if you call they'll probably know exactly what's causing the error.

pc ri lisa said:
Is there anyone who is god on the computer who can help me? I just downloaded an update and when I open PPP I get an error that ssays an internal error occured during application updates. I have vista on my laptop. Anyone have any ideas. I would appreciate it.
Thanks

Did you get your problems worked out? Saw this in my thread subscriptions and was wondering.

This happened to me once and I could not get it to open up. I had to reinstall P3 and all the info I could remember. Luckily it was not long after I had started PC. I now back up my stuff everytime I am in there, just in case. I wouldn't want to lose everything again!

I called tech support and they helped me right through it. It is a vista problem( I have come across so many of those) I had to uninstall and reinstall and a few stes in between which I am not exactly sure of at the moment! But I have successfully submitted two orders since then. So whatever he had me do has definately workd. Thanks for following up!

1. What is a PPP Internal Error on Vista?

A PPP Internal Error on Vista is an error that occurs when there is a problem with the Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) connection on a computer running the Windows Vista operating system. This can happen due to a variety of reasons, such as network connectivity issues or incorrect settings.

2. How does this error affect my computer?

This error can affect your computer by causing issues with your internet connection. It may prevent you from being able to access the internet or cause your connection to be unstable. It can also lead to errors or interruptions when trying to use certain programs or applications that require an internet connection.

3. What can I do to fix this error?

There are a few steps you can take to try and fix this error. First, try restarting your computer and modem/router. If that doesn't work, check your network settings and make sure they are correct. You can also try updating your network drivers or resetting your TCP/IP settings. If none of these solutions work, it may be best to seek expert computer help.

4. Can I prevent this error from happening again?

While there is no guaranteed way to prevent this error from happening again, there are some steps you can take to minimize the chances. Make sure to keep your computer and network drivers up to date, and regularly restart your modem/router. It's also a good idea to check your network settings periodically to ensure they are correct.

5. Is it necessary to seek expert computer help for this error?

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps and the error persists, it may be necessary to seek expert computer help. They will have the knowledge and tools to diagnose and fix any underlying issues causing the PPP Internal Error on Vista. This can save you time and frustration in trying to fix it yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahinchey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jules
  • PCNewbie07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • CAPCnewbie