• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PP Order Total Discrepancy: Possible Tax & Shipping Calculation Error?

In summary, "PP Order Total Discrepancy" refers to a difference between the expected and actual total amount shown on a Pampered Chef order confirmation. This could be due to a tax or shipping calculation error, which can be identified by comparing item prices and fees. If a calculation error is suspected, customers should contact customer service for assistance. Changes can be made to the order if the error is caught before shipping. To avoid such errors, customers should carefully review their order summary and provide accurate shipping and billing information.
Mackailey
Ok.. every single one of my orders is either .32 or .33 cents off.. I did the math.. my hostess and my math are right!!! But PP is getting different totals?? The product total is right but the tax is wrong!! My tax is entered corectly.. Im thinking they upped the shipping .25 this month. Do you think its possible that the program isnt adding the tax and additional shipping into the order totals? Cause that would be about .33 cents!!! :eek:

yes, shipping went up from $3.25 to $3.50 the 1st of Sept. If your totals are off I would check to make sure you're in the right month for PP.

Last edited:
I was having the same problem. Turns out PP wasnt taxing the shipping. HTH

make sure you have downloaded the upgrade too as that may pose a problem, I think the current version is 13.2...or at least that's the one I have

Pantry ItemsSometimes I am off a couple of cents b/c I am hurrying at the show and food is not taxed in my state, and I end up adding the total and taxing the food by mistake.. This often leads to a 30 cents or so discrepancy.. when I enter the order at home on PP then I realize I didn't do the pantry items separate...

Hope this helps...

Cher- Your right!! Figured that out last night.. It wasnt taxing my shiping!! so fixed it.. :p

Im glad to help.

1. What does "PP Order Total Discrepancy" mean?

"PP Order Total Discrepancy" refers to a difference between the total amount you were expecting to pay for your Pampered Chef order and the actual total shown on your order confirmation. This could be due to an error in calculating taxes or shipping fees.

2. How do I know if I have a possible tax or shipping calculation error?

If you notice a significant difference between the total amount you were expecting to pay and the total shown on your order confirmation, it is possible that there is a tax or shipping calculation error. You can compare the item prices and any applicable taxes or shipping fees to ensure they are correct.

3. What should I do if I suspect a tax or shipping calculation error?

If you believe there is a tax or shipping calculation error on your Pampered Chef order, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will be able to review your order and make any necessary adjustments to ensure you are charged the correct amount.

4. Can I make changes to my order if there is a tax or shipping calculation error?

Yes, if you notice a tax or shipping calculation error before your order has been shipped, you can make changes to your order. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How can I avoid tax or shipping calculation errors in the future?

To avoid potential tax or shipping calculation errors, make sure to carefully review your order summary before completing your purchase. If you have any concerns, you can always contact our customer service team for clarification. Additionally, make sure to provide accurate shipping and billing information to ensure the correct taxes and fees are applied to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amya
  • archie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
archie
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies