• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PP Glitch: Manual Receipt Adding and Free Supplies Inquiry"

In summary, to manually add a receipt to your PP Glitch account, log into your account, click on the "Add Receipt" button, enter the required information, and click "Submit." If your manual receipt is not showing up, check that you entered the information correctly and allow up to 24 hours for processing. You can only add receipts from purchases made after joining PP Glitch. To inquire about receiving free supplies, click on the "Free Supplies Inquiry" button and fill out the required information. You can add multiple receipts at once, up to 10 at a time.
heat123
Silver Member
1. I am having problems manually adding the 40 free write in receipts
(am using the instructions that were posted on one of the threads) can anyone help?

2. Why is it letting me check off all of the supplies at no/charge except the catalogs?? I know you can get the show planners free but what about recipe cards, rice cooker, super starter flyer etc. For free???

Did you do a product update yet? I see it's been over 6 hours since your post so I'm guessing you have it resolved now, or called the toll-free number to get assistance. Hope you're back in business.

figured out #1but still wonder why you can check no /charge by almost all the items???
Besides the show planner and 40 free receipts is there anything else we get for free for the first order??? Strange! :confused:

One time I was doing a supply order and accidently checked off something that was 0.00. The order went through, but I received call from HO telling me that i wasn't eligible for whatever it was that I had checked off.

My PP was allowing me to check EVERYTHING off as N/C and I had to download a Program Update and Product List. It was fixed then! Good Luck, I had to call tech support!

1. How do I manually add a receipt to my PP Glitch account?

To manually add a receipt to your PP Glitch account, log into your account and click on the "Add Receipt" button. Enter the required information, including the purchase date, store name, and total amount spent. Then click "Submit" to complete the process.

2. Why is my manual receipt not showing up on my account?

There could be a few reasons why your manual receipt is not showing up on your account. First, make sure you entered all the required information correctly. If you still don't see your receipt, it's possible that there is a delay in processing. Please allow up to 24 hours for the receipt to appear on your account.

3. Can I add receipts from purchases made before I joined PP Glitch?

Unfortunately, you can only add receipts from purchases made after you joined PP Glitch. The program is designed to track your purchases and rewards going forward, so it cannot account for purchases made before you joined.

4. How do I inquire about receiving free supplies through PP Glitch?

To inquire about receiving free supplies through PP Glitch, click on the "Free Supplies Inquiry" button on your account dashboard. Fill out the required information, including your name, address, and the supplies you are interested in. Our team will review your request and get back to you via email.

5. Can I add multiple receipts to my account at once?

Yes, you can add multiple receipts to your account at once. Simply click on the "Add Receipt" button and enter the information for each receipt. You can add up to 10 receipts at a time. If you have more than 10 receipts, you will need to complete the process in batches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • KellyRedHead
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
Replies
Views
Wildfire