• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered partner glitch??

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
1. I am having problems manually adding the 40 free write in receipts
(am using the instructions that were posted on one of the threads) can anyone help?

2. Why is it letting me check off all of the supplies at no/charge except the catalogs?? I know you can get the show planners free but what about recipe cards, rice cooker, super starter flyer etc. For free???

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
Did you do a product update yet? I see it's been over 6 hours since your post so I'm guessing you have it resolved now, or called the toll-free number to get assistance. Hope you're back in business.

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
figured out #1

but still wonder why you can check no /charge by almost all the items???
Besides the show planner and 40 free receipts is there anything else we get for free for the first order??? Strange! :confused:

Sep 6, 2005
One time I was doing a supply order and accidently checked off something that was 0.00. The order went through, but I received call from HO telling me that i wasn't eligible for whatever it was that I had checked off.

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
My PP was allowing me to check EVERYTHING off as N/C and I had to download a Program Update and Product List. It was fixed then! Good Luck, I had to call tech support!