• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I need to enter item #s for December's Pampered Chef host & guest specials?

In summary, PP is not recognizing any of the December specials, but HO told me that the specials are always 2 letters/2 numbers.
Kristen
I'm trying to enter host and guest specials for December and PP is not finding the item #s. Do we need to enter the item #s for host and guest specials every month? :confused: I remember having to do a manual update for (I think) the Celebrate plate, but everything else has always shown up without a problem.

Thanks!

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem - I just tried to enter in my show today from last night and I can't get PP to recognize any of the December specials - there's nothing even there to choose for a guest special in the drop down list. This is the first time I've ever had this problem - how do we manually update PP - is it just downloading it again from consultant corner?

Go to Update at the top of the PP screen and download a new product list. I do this on the morning of the 1st of each month. That way when it's time to input my shows then it is there.

Thanks DZMom - it worked! :)

Now I know what to do for next time. ;)

Yep, you have to update PP on the first of every month.

I've never updated PP every month and I've never had a problem. I recently saw a post reminding consultants to update PP and it made me wonder why. I had to download this month though.

Last edited:
It used to be...That you only needed to download the disc they gave us. That changed a while back though because of necessary program updates. What was actually recommended at conferenace was to download the program update not the product update. The program update will ensure that you are on the right version of PP as well as give you all the new products needed for the current month. Remember all the e-mails we got about updatign from version 12 to 12.3 before they would accept orders from you. Well, they gave us the tools and told us to do a program update each month on the first. This is when all the updates are available.
So...

Keep current in all manners and download the Program Updates. Not just the product updates.

I had the same problem with the mini whisk. I found out that I was entering the #G124 instead of GI24
HO told me that the specials are always 2 letters/2 numbers
It worked then.

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits! As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host-only specials, and try out new recipes and kitchen tools.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef host?

Becoming a Pampered Chef host is easy! Simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party. You can choose to host an in-person party, online party, or a hybrid of both. Your consultant will help you with all the details and guide you through the process.

3. What are the December host specials?

The December host specials vary each year, but they usually include a selection of popular Pampered Chef products at discounted prices. Some past December host specials have included exclusive holiday-themed products and limited-time offers on top-selling items.

4. How can guests take advantage of the December guest specials?

Guests can take advantage of the December guest specials by attending a Pampered Chef party and placing an order. These specials are only available for a limited time, so it's important to check with your consultant for the specific details and deadlines.

5. Can I combine the December host and guest specials?

Yes, as a host, you can take advantage of both the host and guest specials. This means you can earn free and discounted products through hosting, as well as purchase the guest specials for yourself at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
toastnthekitchen
  • liljen19