1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pampered Partner - Dec Host & Guest Specials

1. Kristen

Kristen Member

I'm trying to enter host and guest specials for December and PP is not finding the item #s. Do we need to enter the item #s for host and guest specials every month? :confused: I remember having to do a manual update for (I think) the Celebrate plate, but everything else has always shown up without a problem.

Thanks!

Dec 2, 2005
  2. Jlynn771

Jlynn771 Novice Member

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem - I just tried to enter in my show today from last night and I can't get PP to recognize any of the December specials - there's nothing even there to choose for a guest special in the drop down list. This is the first time I've ever had this problem - how do we manually update PP - is it just downloading it again from consultant corner?

Dec 3, 2005
  3. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Go to Update at the top of the PP screen and download a new product list. I do this on the morning of the 1st of each month. That way when it's time to input my shows then it is there.

Dec 3, 2005
  4. Jlynn771

Jlynn771 Novice Member

Thanks DZMom - it worked! :)

Now I know what to do for next time. ;)

Dec 3, 2005
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Yep, you have to update PP on the first of every month.

Dec 3, 2005
  6. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I've never updated PP every month and I've never had a problem. I recently saw a post reminding consultants to update PP and it made me wonder why. I had to download this month though.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2005
    Dec 3, 2005
  7. pampered1224

pampered1224 Legacy Member Silver Member

It used to be...

That you only needed to download the disc they gave us. That changed a while back though because of necessary program updates. What was actually recommended at conferenace was to download the program update not the product update. The program update will ensure that you are on the right version of PP as well as give you all the new products needed for the current month. Remember all the e-mails we got about updatign from version 12 to 12.3 before they would accept orders from you. Well, they gave us the tools and told us to do a program update each month on the first. This is when all the updates are available.
    So...

Keep current in all manners and download the Program Updates. Not just the product updates.

Dec 13, 2005
  8. proudmama02

proudmama02 Member

I had the same problem with the mini whisk. I found out that I was entering the #G124 instead of GI24
    HO told me that the specials are always 2 letters/2 numbers
    It worked then.

Dec 14, 2005
Have something to add?