• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PP Assistance: How to Do a Mail Merge for Specific Show Clients

In summary, the conversation is about a user's positive experience with SSM2 and the help they have received from the site. They are having trouble finding a thread to help them with their current issue of creating a letter in the Pampered Partner editor. They are also seeking advice on how to do a "mail merge" for clients from a specific show. Another user suggests contacting the Pampered Partner helpline for personalized assistance.
abeckom
First, I would like to say I am in SSM2 and have recieved more ideas and help from this site without posting that anyone can possibly imagine. I was unable to find a thread to help me with my most recent issue. I created a letter in the Pampered Partner editor portion to send as a followup to all of my customers. I can't figure out how to do a "mail merge" for all clients that were at a specific show. I only assume that this can be done. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you everyone for all of the help I have recieved over the past month. :)

I love this too...I just can't figure out how in the world to post something so people can help me with the quesitons that I have? How did you post this question? How can I view what people reply to what I want? Email me at [email protected] or if you have MSN its [email protected]

Thanks!

Posting HelpMelissa -

I couldn't figure it out either. I wrote to the chef success help desk to ask and still didn't understand. On the first screen where it lists all of the different catagories (ex. Bookings, Increasing Sales, Bridal Showers ect.) Choose the catagory you want your thread to appear in. and click on the title (NOT the dark yellow titles of threads). It will bring up an new page with several different threads (I never knew this part was there until recently either). Right above "Threads in Forum" there is a blue button the says "New Thread". Just click there and follow the directions. I hope this helps, If you need anything else just write me back. I will post this as a reply to your question also for all those others experiencing problems. Good Luck!! :)

abeckom said:
First, I would like to say I am in SSM2 and have recieved more ideas and help from this site without posting that anyone can possibly imagine. I was unable to find a thread to help me with my most recent issue. I created a letter in the Pampered Partner editor portion to send as a followup to all of my customers. I can't figure out how to do a "mail merge" for all clients that were at a specific show. I only assume that this can be done. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you everyone for all of the help I have recieved over the past month. :)

Although I agree, this site is AWESOME, don't forget you can get personal assistance straight from the source...home office. I've called the Pampered Partner helpline several times and am amazed at their knowledge (although I guess I shouldn't be. Afterall, PC is an great company that offers great support). Email or call them, the pro's can help you.

Hi there! I'm glad to hear that you have found so much helpful information on this site. We are always here to support and assist each other as consultants. As for your question about doing a mail merge for clients from a specific show, I would suggest reaching out to your upline or checking out the resources on the Pampered Chef website. They have a lot of helpful tips and tutorials that can guide you through the process. Don't hesitate to ask for help when you need it. Best of luck with your follow-up letter! :)

What is "pp Assistance"?

"pp Assistance" is a service offered by Pampered Chef that provides personalized assistance to help customers with any issues or questions they may have related to their orders, products, or account.

How do I contact "pp Assistance"?

You can contact "pp Assistance" by phone at 1-888-687-2433 or through the "Contact Us" form on the Pampered Chef website. You can also reach out to your independent consultant for assistance.

What types of issues can "pp Assistance" help with?

"pp Assistance" can help with a variety of issues including order tracking, product questions, account management, and general customer service inquiries. They are dedicated to providing excellent support to our customers.

Is there a fee for using "pp Assistance"?

No, there is no fee for using "pp Assistance". It is a complimentary service offered to all Pampered Chef customers to ensure their satisfaction with their purchases.

What are the hours of operation for "pp Assistance"?

"pp Assistance" is available to assist you Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm CST and on Saturdays from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm CST. They are closed on Sundays and major holidays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Omarakeen
Replies
Views
fikibiff
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies