• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Parter Mileage

AmyjonesPC

Oct 16, 2005
Does anyone know how to change the mileage rate on PP? I updated it on one show, but it did not update for the rest.

Thanks,

AJ

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Under Update

Click Income and Expense Codes. Click on Milaeage and it will let you change it there.

jessica_momof6

Silver Member
Feb 24, 2006
why are you changing it?
(I thought that was the standard rate??)
I am confused! LOL

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
The standard rate has gone up in the past few years. It is now somewhere around 40 cents a mile. I didn't change it in PP, but my tax preparer figured it out with how many miles I had logged.

jessica_momof6

Silver Member
Feb 24, 2006
cmdtrgd said:
The standard rate has gone up in the past few years. It is now somewhere around 40 cents a mile. I didn't change it in PP, but my tax preparer figured it out with how many miles I had logged.

really? how do you go about finding that out without a tax preparer?

thank you!

Grandmarita

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
Jessica, thank you for that website. I wonder why PC has not told us of the
rate increase. I thought it had dropped back to the .4050, as of January 1st, and that is what I have had in my PP program. I will now change it. We really are an important source of information for one another.