• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updating Mileage Rate on Pampered Partner: A Guide by AJ

In summary, "Pampered Partner Mileage" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides mileage reimbursement for consultants who meet certain sales and recruiting goals. It can only be used for qualified business travel related to Pampered Chef events and parties and is processed once a month with a maximum earning limit based on the consultant's title and level.
AmyjonesPC
Does anyone know how to change the mileage rate on PP? I updated it on one show, but it did not update for the rest.

Thanks,

AJ

Under UpdateClick Income and Expense Codes. Click on Milaeage and it will let you change it there.

why are you changing it?
(I thought that was the standard rate??)
I am confused! LOL

The standard rate has gone up in the past few years. It is now somewhere around 40 cents a mile. I didn't change it in PP, but my tax preparer figured it out with how many miles I had logged.

cmdtrgd said:
The standard rate has gone up in the past few years. It is now somewhere around 40 cents a mile. I didn't change it in PP, but my tax preparer figured it out with how many miles I had logged.

really? how do you go about finding that out without a tax preparer?

thank you!

found it on the IRS!!

http://www.irs.gov/formspubs/article/0,,id=109876,00.html#stan_mile_2006

it is 44.5 cents per mile

Jessica, thank you for that website. I wonder why PC has not told us of the
rate increase. I thought it had dropped back to the .4050, as of January 1st, and that is what I have had in my PP program. I will now change it. We really are an important source of information for one another.

1. What is "Pampered Partner Mileage"?

"Pampered Partner Mileage" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards consultants for their hard work and dedication by providing them with mileage reimbursement for driving to and from parties and events.

2. How do I earn "Pampered Partner Mileage"?

To earn "Pampered Partner Mileage," consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by the company. Once these goals are met, consultants will receive mileage reimbursement for their qualified business travel.

3. Can I use "Pampered Partner Mileage" for personal travel?

No, "Pampered Partner Mileage" is only applicable for qualified business travel related to Pampered Chef events and parties. It cannot be used for personal travel or other business purposes.

4. How often are "Pampered Partner Mileage" reimbursements processed?

"Pampered Partner Mileage" reimbursements are processed once a month, typically at the end of each month. It may take up to two weeks for the reimbursement to be processed and reflected in the consultant's account.

5. Is there a limit to how much "Pampered Partner Mileage" I can earn?

Yes, there is a maximum limit for "Pampered Partner Mileage" that can be earned each month. This limit is based on the consultant's title and level within the company and may vary. Please refer to the program guidelines for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • dannyzmom