• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PP Supply Orders | Get Help from Pampered Partner

, I have had this problem as well. I uninstalled and reinstalled the software and it still didn't work. I also contacted customer service, and they told me to do a product update. I did that, and it finally worked.
tgardner92102
Hello everyone. I think this is my first post on here.
Anyways, I have a question about PP. I have the latest version, 13.3. I went in to do a supply order, and the only things that are showing up is the Mini-Catalog in Spanish and English. NOTHING else! Why? I have updated and re updated, but nothing else is showing up. Is it just me, or is this happening to everyone?

hmmmmmmmmThat is interesting. I haven't had that happen to me, but if you have updated the product list and the program update and still nothing. I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the 13.3 That may be the only thing that will help at this point. Go back to the older version, take out the new one altogether and start from scratch. If you need instructions on uninstalling software, pm me I would be happy to help. :D

Hmm. I just went and checked mine and I have the same problem, only the mini catalogs show up.

Mine is working fine. Maybe you can email tech support at HO. :confused:

try updating again. Somewhere I read that consultants are having to update 2 or 3 times to get it to work right. I didn't have any problems with that, but I ordered supplies over a week ago and they still haven't shipped. I ordered them the same day I ordered my samples, I received my samples last Wednesday. Supplies usually ship out almost immediately, so I find this very strange. Also, I didn't see a show and sell video for the spring products. It is usually there and they send it free with your first paperwork order, but I guess I will wait to see.

I have updated it more than three times, the last one being this morning from CC. I am going to call HO and see what they say.

I hate being on hold. LOL

Imagine that. He told me to do a Product Update, and even though I have done it goodness knows how many times before, it worked this time.
Figures.

Did the update- for the 4th time- and it worked. :D

I was having the exact same problem except the only item on my list was the canadian heart stone mold......
Thanks to you here I have re-updated and all is fine now...
No one could give me an answer on what to do, so thanks, thanks and thanks again.

Leslie

1. How do I track my PP supply order?

To track your PP supply order, log into your Pampered Partner account and click on "My Orders." Here, you will be able to see the status of your order and track its shipment.

2. My PP supply order is missing items. What should I do?

If your PP supply order is missing items, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will assist you in resolving the issue and ensuring you receive all of your items.

3. Can I make changes to my PP supply order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once your PP supply order has been placed, you are unable to make changes to it. If you need to make changes, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance.

4. How long will it take for my PP supply order to arrive?

The delivery time for PP supply orders varies depending on your location. Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for orders to be delivered, but it may take longer for remote locations.

5. What do I do if my PP supply order is damaged during shipment?

If your PP supply order arrives damaged, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service team immediately at 1-800-342-2433. They will assist you in getting a replacement for the damaged items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooking_girl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Laura1293
  • PamperedinAvon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • pamperedtracy