• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Pantry Recipes: Get Creative with Your Kitchen Staples

In summary, the conversation is about finding more recipes for the items in the Pampered Pantry. The suggestion is to do an advanced recipe search on CC and also to contribute personal favorite recipes for the various rubs, seasonings, and sauces. Some suggested recipes for specific items include Satay Chicken Pasta Salad for Asian Seasoning, Grilled Buffalo-style Chicken Wraps for Buffalo Rub, and Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup for Chipotle Rub. Unfortunately, the Moroccan Rub is no longer available.
ChefCarmenD
Gold Member
I would like to get at least 1 recipe for every item in the Pampered Pantry. I know I can use the recipe from the Use and Care, but I thought there were probably some more out there that I wasn't aware of. Thanks for your help!

You might have luck doing an advanced recipe search on CC. Just put in the name of the rub in the ingredient spot and search and see what they come up with. There should be several recipes you can access in the past issues of SB's, so the advanced search can help narrow them down.

This is a great idea and sounds like a daunting task. I think I could sell more of our Pantry items if I had more recipes in one place to use with them. "Put this rub on chicken" can only be said so many times! :)

If we could all contribute some recipes that we like for the various Pantry items, I think that would really help a lot!

Here are a few of my favorite ways to use some of the rubs/seasonings/sauces:

• Asian Seasoning - Satay Chicken Pasta Salad (SB F/W 2008), Chicken Stir-Fry (Power Cooking Chicken), Thai Basil Chicken Lettuce Wraps (29 MtD)
  • BBQ Rub - Smoky Black Bean Chicken Wraps (Power Cooking Chicken), BBQ Bacon-Stuffed Meatloaf (Dinner in You DCB)
  • Blackberry Balsamic Sauce - Blackberry Balsamic Pork Stir-Fry Salad (SB S/S 2012), Blackberry Balsamic Pork Stir-Fry with Orzo (SB S/S 2012)
  • Buffalo Rub - Grilled Buffalo-style Chicken Wraps (SB S/S 2012)
  • Chili Lime Rub - Chicken Fajita Bites (SB F/W 2012), Mango Salsa (from a previous catalog), 15-Minute Fajitas (can also use SW or Chipotle for these - basically from Weekday Dinners Done with a little tweaking)
  • Chipotle Rub - Chipotle Chicken Cornbread Cups (SB F/W 2008), Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup (Power Cooking Chicken), South-of-the-Border Meatloaf (SB F/W 2009), Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake (SB S/S 2010), The Big Enchilada (SB F/W 2012)
  • Citrus & Basil Rub - Grilled Chicken & Garden-fresh Basil Wraps (SB S/S 2012)
  • Dijon Mustard Rub - Grilled Chicken, Ham and Swiss Wraps (SB S/S 2012)
  • Garlic & Herb Rub - Chicken Parmesan Soup (SB F/W 2012)
  • Greek Rub - Greek Chicken Pot Pie (SB F/W 2009), Greek Chicken and Orzo Skillet (Power Cooking Chicken)
  • Indian Mild Curry Rub - Curried Chicken Noodle Soup (SB F/W 2011)
  • Italian Seasoning Mix - Italian Meatball Soup (29 MtD)
  • Jamaican Jerk Rub - Jerk Chicken Salad (SB S/S 2007), Jerk Chicken Nachos (SB F/W 2007)
  • Korean BBQ Sauce - Korean BBQ Pork with Crunchy Wontons
  • Lemon Pepper Rub - Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad (SB S/S 2010), Chicken Piccata Pasta (SB F/W 2010), Pasta Primavera (Dinner in Your DCB)
  • Mole Rub - Chicken Mole Pizza (SB F/W 2011)
  • Rosemary Herb Seasoning - Artichoke Chicken with Roasted Potatoes (29 MtD)
  • Southwestern Seasoning - Microwave White Chicken Chili (SB F/W 2008), Beef Enchilada Casserole (29 MtD), Family Burrito Bake (Dinner in Your DCB), Southwestern Pizza Con Queso (29 MtD2)
  • Thai Peanut Sauce - Thai Peanut Chicken Stir-Fry Salad (SB S/S 2010)

Sadly, the one I love the most and have the most PC recipes for, we don't carry anymore -- the Moroccan Rub. I wish they would bring that back!

Shari in TX

Thanks Shari!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your desire to have a recipe for every item in the Pampered Pantry. While the Use and Care recipes are a great starting point, I agree that there are probably some hidden gems out there that we may not be aware of.One resource that I highly recommend is the Pampered Chef website. They have a section specifically for recipes, where you can search by product name or ingredient. This is a great way to find unique and creative recipes for the products in our pantry.Another helpful tip is to reach out to other consultants in our community. We are all constantly sharing our favorite recipes and tips with each other, so don't hesitate to ask for recommendations.I hope this helps you on your quest for a recipe for every item in the Pampered Pantry. Happy cooking!

What is Pampered Pantry Recipes?

Pampered Pantry Recipes is a collection of delicious and easy-to-make recipes using Pampered Chef products. These recipes are designed to help you make the most out of your pantry and create delicious meals for your family.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to access these recipes?

No, anyone can access and use the Pampered Pantry Recipes. They are available on our website for free and can be accessed by anyone with an internet connection.

Are these recipes suitable for all dietary restrictions?

While not all recipes may be suitable for specific dietary restrictions, we do offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs. You can filter recipes by dietary restrictions on our website to find ones that fit your needs.

Can I modify the recipes to fit my personal taste preferences?

Yes, feel free to modify our recipes to fit your personal taste preferences. Our recipes are meant to serve as a guide and can be adjusted to your liking. We encourage our customers to get creative and make the recipes their own.

Can I submit my own recipes to be featured on Pampered Pantry Recipes?

At this time, we do not accept submissions for recipes to be featured on Pampered Pantry Recipes. However, we are always open to suggestions and feedback from our customers and may consider adding new recipes in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebinIA
  • chefnikkir