1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pampered Experts

1. pamperedkel

pamperedkel Member

I'm really nervous about an upcoming show at my mother in laws. :eek: I will know all the guests (which always seem to make me more nervous than strangers) And they have all been to a ton of PC shows (not with me as the consultant). I'm doing a Hawaiian Luau, which will hopefully make things a bit different. I have only been at this since March so I don't have a ton of product knowledge. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is there anything I should be prepared for with this type of group? There will be between 10-15 guests.

Thanks for sharing!
    Kelly

Nov 10, 2005
  2. amya

amya Member

If I do a show where the majority of the guests are frequent PC people, I let them do some selling themselves. Instead of giving all of the benefits for example, I would ask, "Who knows how to clean a stone?" Whoever answers first would get a piece of candy (or a Macadamia nut for the Hawaiian theme). Keep asking questions bringing out different or favorite uses for the products and hand out candy for the answers. Whoever has the most candy, or empty wrappers, at the end of your presentation gets the door prize for the evening.

Let us know how it turns out.

Nov 11, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted