• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Experts: Tips for Hosting a Successful Hawaiian Luau PC Show

In summary, a "Pampered Expert" is a consultant for Pampered Chef, a direct sales company offering high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. To become a "Pampered Expert", one can sign up online or through a current consultant and receive a starter kit and access to training and support. The benefits of being a "Pampered Expert" include flexible income, working from home, and being a part of a supportive community. Prior experience in sales or cooking is not necessary as the company provides training and resources. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and cooking products known for their quality and innovation.
pamperedkel
I'm really nervous about an upcoming show at my mother in laws. :eek: I will know all the guests (which always seem to make me more nervous than strangers) And they have all been to a ton of PC shows (not with me as the consultant). I'm doing a Hawaiian Luau, which will hopefully make things a bit different. I have only been at this since March so I don't have a ton of product knowledge. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is there anything I should be prepared for with this type of group? There will be between 10-15 guests.

Thanks for sharing!
Kelly

If I do a show where the majority of the guests are frequent PC people, I let them do some selling themselves. Instead of giving all of the benefits for example, I would ask, "Who knows how to clean a stone?" Whoever answers first would get a piece of candy (or a Macadamia nut for the Hawaiian theme). Keep asking questions bringing out different or favorite uses for the products and hand out candy for the answers. Whoever has the most candy, or empty wrappers, at the end of your presentation gets the door prize for the evening.

Let us know how it turns out.

Hi Kelly,I totally understand your nerves about the upcoming show at your mother-in-law's. It can be intimidating to have all the guests know each other and have experience with the product. But don't worry, you got this!First of all, the Hawaiian Luau theme sounds like a great idea. It will definitely add some excitement and make the show different from the others they have attended. Plus, who doesn't love a good theme party?As for your product knowledge, don't stress too much about it. You have been doing this since March, which means you have a few months of experience under your belt. Just focus on the products you do know well and be honest with your guests if you don't know the answer to a question. You can always offer to look it up for them or refer them to the product information on the website.One thing to keep in mind with this type of group is that they may already have a lot of the products you will be showcasing. So, try to highlight the unique features and benefits of the products that they may not be familiar with. Also, don't be afraid to ask for their input and recommendations on how to use products they already have. This will make them feel involved and valued.Lastly, remember to relax and have fun! Your enthusiasm for the products and the party will be infectious and will help put your guests at ease. And don't forget, your mother-in-law is on your side and will be there to support you.Good luck with the show and let us know how it goes! :)

What is a "Pampered Expert"?

A "Pampered Expert" is a consultant who works for Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. As a Pampered Expert, you can earn commissions by hosting cooking parties, selling products, and recruiting others to join the company.

How do I become a "Pampered Expert"?

To become a "Pampered Expert", you can sign up online or through a current consultant. There is a small fee to join, and you will receive a starter kit with everything you need to get started as a consultant. You will also have access to training and support from the company.

What are the benefits of being a "Pampered Expert"?

As a "Pampered Expert", you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, work from home, and be a part of a supportive community. You also have the chance to earn free products, incentives, and trips through reaching sales goals and building a team.

Do I need to have experience in sales or cooking to be a "Pampered Expert"?

No, you do not need any prior experience in sales or cooking to be a successful "Pampered Expert". The company provides training and resources to help you learn and develop the necessary skills. As long as you are passionate about the products and willing to learn, you can be a successful consultant.

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, kitchen gadgets, and more. The company is known for its high-quality and innovative products that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
vhadley
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Heather Rogers
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service