• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Links in Pampered Chef's Newsletter Working for You?

quite a bit so I have to sit back, stop wondering and go with the wisdom that I always find comes from our fabulous company and think they did the research and planned on that date for good reasons. I was a hard sell on this but I'm convinced!
DebPC
Staff member
Did you notice on the right, it mentions our new fall catalog and that they should consider hosting a fall or holiday show? So glad I have it sent to me first and then I forward it on to my customer base.

Do you mean in the box on the top right? I am not seeing anything about a fall catalog in mine.

That is the customizable text that you can write or you can choose to use what they have for a standard for that area, so you must have customized that at some point and not had a date for it to expire.

If you go in under customer connection and the e-newsletter you can see what is set up for that area.

That's what I wondered too - if you need to change the customizable part. Mine doesn't say anything about a fall catalog. On the right, it just has the part that I went in and customized. Maybe check to see what your default message is sent to???

Does it bother anyone else that they send it out at the end of the month? I am having a hard time getting used to the home office newsletter.

I guess just to not confuse people, it would be better if it's sent more like the LAST day of the month, but that's probably too hard for them to do.

I don't like that there's such a limited space to customize things in the newsletter - I added a couple extra sections when I used TT. But I do have to say this one is WAY easier and much less preparation because it's so easy to sync it with P3 and get the contacts automatically dumped into the newsletter contacts.

I never swithed over to the PC newsletter, use a service. I have had to much corporate America experience and know that things never seem to roll out smoothly. I have to laugh too because I get at least 10 PC newsletters a month from people on my team... they have not edited their email list!

I still need to cancel my TT/iContact subscription. $10/month is going to be better than $30 a month! I'm glad I waited until last month to start the PC newsletter because there were definitely kinks that had to be worked out. It's interesting to see the "opens" and clicks just like with iContact, but it's hard to justify spending $30/month through iContact when I can get something almost as good as what I had been using for a third of the price. The interesting thing is my open rate is about the same as it was with iContact and I KNOW I have some really old email addresses on the PC one. I just hope I was able to transfer ones that I hadn't put in P3 but were in my iContact contact list. I may send ONE more email through iContact/TT just to say if they haven't gotten a newsletter from me in over a month, they're not in my new data base. Oh well. I have 1400 email addresses in iContact and about 2000 in the PC one. And out of the 2500 that were sent the very first PC newsletter, only 44 unsubscribed and about 400 were bad email addresses. Not too bad!

cincychef said:
Does it bother anyone else that they send it out at the end of the month? I am having a hard time getting used to the home office newsletter.

At first, that send date was my biggest issue but I have had to cut costs everywhere I can so I stopped using outside sources since I am paying for this anyway. I was really not thinking that this date would be good but my "% opened" on the PC Newsletter compared to sending it on the 1st of every month has gone up by a consistent 4%. I know that doesn't sound like much percentage wise but in actual people opening it... it's quite a bit so I have to sit back, stop wondering and go with the wisdom that I always find comes from our fabulous company and think they they did the research and planned on that date for good reasons. I was a hard sell on this but I'm convinced! :)

quiverfull7 said:
At first, that send date was my biggest issue but I have had to cut costs everywhere I can so I stopped using outside sources since I am paying for this anyway. I was really not thinking that this date would be good but my "% opened" on the PC Newsletter compared to sending it on the 1st of every month has gone up by a consistent 4%. I know that doesn't sound like much percentage wise but in actual people opening it... it's quite a bit so I have to sit back, stop wondering and go with the wisdom that I always find comes from our fabulous company and think they they did the research and planned on that date for good reasons. I was a hard sell on this but I'm convinced! :)
I haven't noticed an increase in my open rate but I do agree with you. I keep telling myself that PC would have researched this carefully. I think the problem is it always catches me off guard!

I put it on my calendar as a task to update it a few days prior and to send my team an update email just like I do on the last day of the month for their pws's That has helped me alot. :)

I'm bummed....some of the links on the newsletter that just went out a little bit ago don't seem to go anywhere. The one about fresh produce and the recipe for the pizza on the grill don't work. :( Luckily a few of the other ones work, like the ones that go to our website and the "shop now" one.

Just wanted to give people a heads up. Seems like they had some issues with this one.

pamperedbecky said:
I'm bummed....some of the links on the newsletter that just went out a little bit ago don't seem to go anywhere. The one about fresh produce and the recipe for the pizza on the grill don't work. :( Luckily a few of the other ones work, like the ones that go to our website and the "shop now" one.

Just wanted to give people a heads up. Seems like they had some issues with this one.

Hmmm... Those links work on mine.

bethcooks4u said:
Hmmm... Those links work on mine.

That's weird. I wonder if it's a Mac thing. Do you have a Mac or a PC?

pamperedbecky said:
That's weird. I wonder if it's a Mac thing. Do you have a Mac or a PC?

I have a Mac - and am having some problems with it - do you have a Mac, Becky?

pamperedbecky said:

I have a PC and it works for me. @happychef... the fall catalog is your customizable, so go in and change it.

Chefbeckyd said:
I have a Mac - and am having some problems with it - do you have a Mac, Becky?

Yep, I have a Mac. Well, bummer.

pamperedbecky said:
Yep, I have a Mac. Well, bummer.

I have a PC but we also have a Mac now and are thinking of changing me over too soon. So customers with Macs can't use all the links? That would be something tech support should know.

Happy Chef said:
Did you notice on the right, it mentions our new fall catalog and that they should consider hosting a fall or holiday show? So glad I have it sent to me first and then I forward it on to my customer base.

When did the NL start? Could you have customized it the first month and not set a "after this date use the default message" deadline?

pamperedbecky said:

I just got an email from a customer that the recipe for the pizza didn't work:(

Well everyone with a Mac should let technical know. They can't fix anything if we don't tell them.

I have a Mac and all of the links worked for me... I don't use the newsletter but get copies from my consultants and I doubled checked theirs and the links are working fine... not sure that it's a Mac thing or not...

1. What is the purpose of Pampered Chef's Newsletter?

The Pampered Chef's Newsletter is a monthly publication that provides valuable information and resources for our consultants and customers. It includes new product releases, recipe ideas, cooking tips, and special promotions.

2. How often is the newsletter released?

The newsletter is released once a month, usually at the beginning of the month. However, there may be occasional special editions released throughout the year.

3. Can anyone subscribe to the newsletter?

Yes, anyone can subscribe to the newsletter. Simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated field to start receiving our monthly newsletter.

4. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts in the newsletter?

Yes, the newsletter often includes exclusive deals and discounts for our subscribers. These deals may include free shipping, discounts on popular products, or special promotions for hosting a party or becoming a consultant.

5. Can I customize the content I receive in the newsletter?

Unfortunately, the newsletter content is not customizable. However, we strive to provide a variety of content that will be useful and interesting to all of our subscribers, whether they are consultants or customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pchefjaneen
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom