• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Pampered Chef Party: Here's How!

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party has many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, receiving exclusive host rewards, and enjoying a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends and family. You can invite guests through various methods, and our consultants can provide digital invitations to make the process easier. You do not have to cook during the party, but you are welcome to participate if you'd like. The average duration of a Pampered Chef party is about 2-3 hours, and after the party, your consultant will provide a host rewards summary and assist with placing your order. Products will be delivered to your doorstep within a few days, and you can also take advantage of host-exclusive discounted products based on party sales.
Shanish
:confused: I want to have a pampered chef party at my house but I need to know how to go about doing so. I have lots of friends who would be interested in it so if some one could please get back to me on that please. Thank you Shannon :) :D

Shannon,

Where are you located?

There are three ways you can host a show...

1. You can go to www.pamperedchef.com and request that a consultant contact you.

2. Another way is to see if someone on this board is close to your area and they would be able to get you the information you need.

3. Lastly, you could sign up as a consultant and host your own show as an intro to your business. I am sure your friends would all be willing to host future shows to help you get your business started! If this is something you have ever thought of, please contact me. I can answer any questions you may have and see if this is something you would be interested in. There is a wonderful incentive for new consultants right now.

My contact information is below if you have any questions.

Where at?What state are you in?

If it is correct under her name, she is from TX

I am a Director in Texas if you have not been contacted by another consultant please send me an email and we can talk.

Thanks
Ginger Phillips
[email protected]
Independent Pampered Chef Director

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, get exclusive host rewards, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

2. How do I invite guests to my Pampered Chef party?

You can invite guests through various methods such as sending out physical invitations, creating a Facebook event, or simply reaching out to your friends and family through text or email. Our consultants can also provide you with digital invitations to make the process easier.

3. Do I have to cook during the Pampered Chef party?

No, you do not have to cook during the party. Our consultants can handle all the cooking demonstrations. However, if you would like to participate and try out some recipes, you are more than welcome to do so.

4. How long does a Pampered Chef party usually last?

On average, a Pampered Chef party lasts about 2-3 hours. However, the duration can vary depending on the number of guests and the type of party you choose.

5. What happens after the Pampered Chef party?

After the party, your consultant will provide you with a host rewards summary and assist you in placing your order. Your products will be delivered directly to your doorstep within a few days. Plus, you can enjoy the host-exclusive discounted products based on your party sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies