1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pampered Chef Yard Flag???

1. hmolah

hmolah Member

I wasn't sure where to post about this, but has anyone or does anyone own the PC yard flag from Merrill? It is the garden flag that hangs from the metal pole? I'm just wondering as I've recently ordered it, and while it hasn't arrived yet, I'm already second-guessing my purchase. We live in a high-end condo community and our condo is right next door to the model! I'm worried that if I put it out, I'll just be asked my the sales staff to take it down.

Has anyone had problems like this? I know the HOA's out there vary, but here, I'm worried that it might cause a problem. I'm new to this area, and even to this state, and trying to get my PC business going again. I have this month only to submit sales, or I lose consultant status for good and would have to re-sign and re-buy the kit.

Any tips/opinions would be great! I guess I can always return it and go for the car sticker instead. :)

Jun 7, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Actually, everyone's inactive count started over on April 1 with the new plan, so you actually have until the end of September to reactivate before you have to buy a new kit.

Jun 7, 2009
  3. Bluiydangl

Bluiydangl Member

I got the flag- and it is tasteful, I have it up near my house by the sidewalk, and put it out by the street when I have a show in my home, or take it with me for the host's driveway when I have a show.

Jun 7, 2009
  4. hmolah

hmolah Member

Great idea! I didn't think of that! Then everyone would know what house, etc. I just may not be able to use it here. Thanks for the info!

Jun 7, 2009
  5. Jinkies

Jinkies Member

I have it in my yard too and I haven't had a problem! I have had it up for almost a year and it holds up in Cleveland snow!

Jun 7, 2009
  6. KaryCam

KaryCam Member Gold Member

Does it fade in the sun over time?
    I have a big problem with this with other flags in this Florida sun.

Jun 8, 2009
  7. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

The window decal on the back window of my vehicle acts like a flag, but it's legal and the flag isn't in my neighborhood.

Jun 8, 2009
Have something to add?