• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef Yard Flag Suitable for High-End Condo Communities?

In summary, the PC yard flag from Merrill may not be appropriate for use in high-end condo communities because of the potential for conflict with other flags in the area.
hmolah
I wasn't sure where to post about this, but has anyone or does anyone own the PC yard flag from Merrill? It is the garden flag that hangs from the metal pole? I'm just wondering as I've recently ordered it, and while it hasn't arrived yet, I'm already second-guessing my purchase. We live in a high-end condo community and our condo is right next door to the model! I'm worried that if I put it out, I'll just be asked my the sales staff to take it down.

Has anyone had problems like this? I know the HOA's out there vary, but here, I'm worried that it might cause a problem. I'm new to this area, and even to this state, and trying to get my PC business going again. I have this month only to submit sales, or I lose consultant status for good and would have to re-sign and re-buy the kit.

Any tips/opinions would be great! I guess I can always return it and go for the car sticker instead. :)

hmolah said:
I have this month only to submit sales, or I lose consultant status for good and would have to re-sign and re-buy the kit.

Actually, everyone's inactive count started over on April 1 with the new plan, so you actually have until the end of September to reactivate before you have to buy a new kit.

I got the flag- and it is tasteful, I have it up near my house by the sidewalk, and put it out by the street when I have a show in my home, or take it with me for the host's driveway when I have a show.

Bluiydangl said:
and put it out by the street when I have a show in my home, or take it with me for the host's driveway when I have a show.

Great idea! I didn't think of that! Then everyone would know what house, etc. I just may not be able to use it here. Thanks for the info!

I have it in my yard too and I haven't had a problem! I have had it up for almost a year and it holds up in Cleveland snow!

Does it fade in the sun over time?
I have a big problem with this with other flags in this Florida sun.

The window decal on the back window of my vehicle acts like a flag, but it's legal and the flag isn't in my neighborhood.

1. What is a Pampered Chef Yard Flag?

A Pampered Chef Yard Flag is a decorative flag designed and sold by Pampered Chef, a company known for its high-quality kitchen products. These flags are made from durable materials and feature fun and festive designs to add a touch of personality to your yard or garden.

2. How do I install a Pampered Chef Yard Flag?

Installing a Pampered Chef Yard Flag is easy and only takes a few minutes. Simply find a spot in your yard or garden where you want to display the flag, insert the stake into the ground, and slide the flag onto the stake. You can also use a flag stand or hanger to display the flag on a porch or deck.

3. Are Pampered Chef Yard Flags weather-resistant?

Yes, Pampered Chef Yard Flags are designed to withstand various weather conditions and remain vibrant and colorful. However, it is recommended to bring the flag inside during severe weather or strong winds to prevent any damage.

4. Can I personalize a Pampered Chef Yard Flag?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not offer personalization services for their yard flags. However, you can add your own personal touch by using iron-on letters or fabric paint to customize the flag.

5. How do I clean and maintain a Pampered Chef Yard Flag?

To keep your Pampered Chef Yard Flag looking its best, it is recommended to hand wash it with mild soap and water. Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals as this may damage the fabric. Allow the flag to air dry before storing it away for the season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
Replies
Views
Admin Greg