• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef Website Down?

In summary, the Pampered Chef website might be down due to technical issues, server maintenance, or high traffic volumes. The duration of the downtime is uncertain, but the team is working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. While the website is down, orders can still be placed through a consultant or by calling customer service. If an order was successfully placed before the website went down, it will still be processed and shipped as usual. To stay updated on the website's status, customers can check social media or contact customer service. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Is anyone having trouble logging into CC? I got a notice they were having technical problems?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Thanks for posting this. I was just about to see if I was the only one!

I'm getting it too!

Yep...me too!

I was able to find my answer to my question on here though by doing a search!

(I am making a cake in the torte pans to fill with ice cream for DSS birthday and needed to know how long to bake!)

KellyTheChef said:
Yep...me too!

Don't you just love this site!? :love:

KellyTheChef said:
Yep...me too!

(I am making a cake in the torte pans to fill with ice cream for DSS birthday and needed to know how long to bake!)

Wow, you're already baking this early?!

I knew something was up with CC when I entered my password & my security came up & said I was going to a nonsecure site...?

Weird, because I have been on and off the PC website all morning (since about 6:45) and haven't had any problem......

It's frustrating when the wrbsite is down.(What the heck is a "wrbsite?")

Trish1953 said:
Is anyone having trouble logging into CC? I got a notice they were having technical problems?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant
Worked just fine for me, so they must have gotten it fixed.

It's fine now.!!!!:thumbup:

thanks for the heads up, i was just coming to check again.

I still can't connect but I think it's on my end. Half the websites I have tried aren't working in Firefox or even IE. Weird.

What is the cause of the Pampered Chef website being down?

There could be several reasons for the website being down, such as technical issues, server maintenance, or high traffic volumes.

How long will the website be down?

The duration of the website being down can vary depending on the cause. Our team is working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Is there an alternative way to place an order while the website is down?

Yes, you can still place an order by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant directly or by calling our customer service line at 1-888-687-2433.

Will my order be affected if I placed it while the website was down?

If your order was successfully placed before the website went down, it will still be processed and shipped as usual. However, if you encountered any issues during the ordering process, please contact our customer service for assistance.

How can I stay updated on the status of the website?

You can check our social media pages or contact our customer service for updates on the website's status. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg