• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Improve Pampered Chef's Consultant Site | Art Institute Student Project

In summary, the student is looking for feedback on redesigning the consultant corner on Pampered Chef. The student has asked for input from the community and has listed some questions to start. The questions are about what users need and rarely use on the site, what is easy to access but not found, and what the student wishes was on the site. The student has provided answers to the questions.
Tina Berger
Hi, I am a student at the Art Institute in Denver. I am taking an interface design course and one of my projects is to redesign the consultant corner on Pampered Chef. (The assignment was to pick a site and redesign it. A friend recommended this site, but my teacher said I needed more than one person for feedback. Which is why I am here.)I was wondering if anyone from this community could help me gain some insight to things on the site that you would like to see improved. This is for a school assignment so please don't give me any private information about you or your account.Here are some questions to start:
1. What are the top 10 things you use/need to access the most when using the consultant site?
2. What 10 things do you hardly/never use on the consultant site?
3. What do you wish was really easy to access when you first login? Something you need often but is always hard to find.
4. What do you wish was on the site but is no where to be found.

Last edited:
What fun. I'll be happy to help.Here are my answers, though I can't think of 10 for the first two questions:
1. What are the top 10 things you use/need to access the most when using the consultant site?
Consultant Connection to check my numbers.
Consultant Connection to check my team's numbers.
Rewards Calendar for host & guest specials
My Contacts to send connection emails.
My Contacts to personalize my newsletter.
My Shows and Orders to enter/check/transmit shows.
Search for product info.
Search for resources.
2. What 10 things do you hardly/never use on the consultant site?
Logo store
Policies and procedures
Awards and recognition stuff
3. What do you wish was really easy to access when you first login? Something you need often but is always hard to find.
It's not so much that it's hard to find, but I wish it were easier to get to the Consultant Connection information. There are several steps, and I actually have to be redirected to an older version of the website.
4. What do you wish was on the site but is no where to be found.
I can't say that there's anything specific missing, but I've complained to the HO a lot about the search feature, since I only find what I'm looking for about half the time.
Hope that helps.

Thanks so much for you input. It has really helped with my project!

What is the Pampered Chef Website?

The Pampered Chef Website is an online platform where customers can purchase kitchen tools and accessories from the Pampered Chef brand. It also offers recipes, cooking tips, and information about hosting cooking parties.

How do I place an order on the Pampered Chef Website?

To place an order on the Pampered Chef Website, simply browse through the products and click on the ones you want to purchase. Then, click on the "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout. You will need to create an account or log in to complete your purchase.

Are there any discounts or promotions available on the Pampered Chef Website?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Website often offers discounts and promotions on their products. You can check the "Special Offers" section on the website or sign up for their newsletter to receive updates on current deals and promotions.

What payment methods are accepted on the Pampered Chef Website?

The Pampered Chef Website accepts most major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You can also pay using PayPal or gift cards.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on their website or contact a current consultant for more information. As a consultant, you can earn commission on sales, get discounts on products, and have the opportunity to host cooking parties and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sddmom2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • Melissa Burkett