• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Worth Having a Pampered Chef Website as a New Consultant?

In summary, Jennifer found that her website has been a great success for her shows, and she has gotten orders through the website as well as from tear-off flyers she has been distributing. She has heard that Pamelapered Chef directors have different rules about advertising, but she has been able to post her web address at a Director's loop. Hope this helps!
2momswholike2vacation
Hi, I'm a new Pampered Chef consultant. I have a website and would like some ideas on how to get traffic/orders on it. I know pampered chef has strict rules about advertising it. I'm just wondering if it's actually worth having. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Jennifer Christenson
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/gifts

DefinatelyJennifer,

I have found that my website has been a huge success for my shows. One host had $400 in orders before her show via my website. Almost every show I have has at least 1 order via the web. And when you break the cost down to monthly costs, it has definately paid for itself!

As far as outside traffic, I have only had a couple of orders. I have a tear off flyer that I carry with me and put one up in the grocery stores, gas stations etc. I have gotten a booking off of one of these.

And you asked about PC strict rules about the website. There is really no way to advertise your web site except to the customers you already have. You can list your web address in your e-mails; however, you can not list your web address in your signature for any online groups...including this one. There are consultants who have paid for google ads and such. But I would not want to be one breaking the rules for the awesome company we work for!

Hope this helps!

Are you sure?Marlene,

I thought if the group was strictly Pampered Chef people looking it was OK to list our web addresses? It would only be a problem if it came up in a Yahoo search engine or google or whatever that the entire public could see.
If you are right, then I need to change my signature here.
I have heard about them appearing on directors loops all over the place and no has said anything about those that I know of. Of course then again, the directors have a different set of rules.
Let me know. Thanks!

John,

I contacted the Home Office regarding this web site and listing our web addresses. There response was that we are not allowed to list our web addresses because you do not need to be a consultant to view this web site. Now, I am on a Director's loop where only PC Director's are allowed to view, the Home Office said this was fine to list my web address at this loop.

Hope this helps!

Thanks MarleneNever gave it much thought to why anyone but a consultant would come in here.

That's something I try to remember when I'm posting! I found this site through a google search, so I always try to keep in mind that we don't know who might be reading our messages. I know that if somebody happened to google my name, the only thing that comes up that is actually me is a couple of my more recent posts here. What if I had been venting about the awful experience I had with Mary Badhostess and she googled my name looking for a phone number or my website it pointed her right to me talking about her?! Ugh, it makes my stomach sink to think about it!!

Boy would that be something or what?Could be very embarassing!

1. What is the Pampered Chef website?

The Pampered Chef website is an online platform that offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items for purchase. It also provides recipes, cooking tips, and resources for hosting virtual or in-person cooking parties.

2. How do I place an order on the Pampered Chef website?

To place an order on the Pampered Chef website, simply browse through the products and add items to your cart. Once you are ready to checkout, follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information. You will then receive a confirmation email with your order details.

3. Can I find recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, the Pampered Chef website offers a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. You can search for recipes by ingredient, cuisine, or type of dish. You can also save your favorite recipes to your online recipe box for easy access.

4. How do I host a virtual cooking party through the Pampered Chef website?

To host a virtual cooking party, you can create a free account on the Pampered Chef website and then invite your friends and family to join your party. You can choose from a variety of themes and recipes, and your guests can shop directly from your party link. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can return or exchange items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. The items must be in their original packaging and unused. Simply contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance with your return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you